[Service] Hotel Hourglass

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by SteamingFire, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Back to main thread:
    https://empireminecraft.com/threads/service-sf-hotels.84520/
    ----

Welcome to

Hotel Hourglass!
    /v +hourglass, +hotel, +hh, +hhg, +hgh, SteamingFire, or 17499

This is a one-time payment hotel located on smp8.

How it works:
    1) You go to the smp8 town.
    2) You go to my residence.
    3) You back up and stare in awe at my huge hotel ;)
    4) You go inside and explore the lobby floor for fun.
    5) You climb the stairs or take the teleport pads and check out the size of each room.
    6) You note the price of each room, posted on the stairwell/sand center.
    7) You pick the room you want. By the way, a "room" is actually an entire floor.
    8) You post on this thread or PM me in-game for the room that you want.
    9) You go get everything that you want to use for decorating your new room.
    10) I give you +admin perms in the subzone in that room and you decorate.

Rules and Fine Print:
    1) One room per person.
    2) You may only take 3 food/drink items per real day from the dining room.
    3) If you grief anything, you will be immediately banned and will not get your money or items back.
    4) If you harass other residents, I will look into it and decide if you're banned. If you're banned for this reason, you will not get your money or items back.
    5) You may not break the ceiling, walls, floor, or stairwell area.
    6) No inappropriate decorations. If you decorate like this, you will be banned and your items will be thrown in your face. If you fail to collect your items immediately when this happens, then you will not have a second chance to retrieve them and will lose them. You will also not get a refund.
    7) Maximum 1 animal per room. This is because I built a bee farm on the same residence and I need my bees ~.^ Also, maximum 2 armor stands per room.
    8) If you want to place down water or lava, you'll need to put blocks below it so that it does not drip into the floor below.
    9) No functioning redstone or automatic dispensers. Buttons are allowed for semi-automatic things. Redstone lamps are allowed.
    10) You're allowed to switch rooms, but there will be a 50r fee that doubles every time you move. That means that if you move three times, the third time you'll be paying a 200r fee. Both the fee and your original room payment(s) are nonrefundable in this case.
    11) I reserve the right to kick you out of your room/ban you from my residence with or without warning, with or without putting your items in the Item Retrieval Room, with or without refunding you. So please behave.
    12) If you are banned from EMC for any length of time, I reserve the right to kick/ban you without refund, with or without putting your items in the Item Retrieval Room.
    13) I am but one person, so I can only service one person at a time. Please be patient if you are waiting to decorate your room; enjoy the lobby or do something else for a bit while you wait :)
    14) Rooms are first-come first-serve. I do reservations, but will not reserve a room for you indefinitely. Please be considerate. I reserve the right to cancel your reservation.
    15) Please do not add or edit tags or locs in your subzone or change your tpset.
    16) On 8/18/2020, I became a Diamond Supporter. Thus, everyone can have their own permanent subzone on their floor. (Diamond supporters have 100 subzones per res).
    17) I used a Permanent Derelict Protection Voucher, so there is no risk of my hotel going derelict.
    18) As long as you log in at least once every 365 days, your hotel room will remain yours. However, if you are gone for more than 365 consecutive days, your room will be put up for scrutiny. If I decide that your room may be better off sold to another eager resident, you may lose your room. Your purchase will not be refunded, but all of your items will be packaged into shulker boxes and mailed to you or stored for you to pick up. I guarantee that you will not lose any valuables to being derelict in the hotels.
    19) If you tell me for any reason that you want to move out, I will confirm with you only once, and then you will be moved out if you confirm it. You will not receive a refund. If you want to move back in again, you will be treated like a new resident, which includes being at the end of the waiting line.

Rooms and Prices: ALL ROOMS ARE FULL, CHECK BACK LATER

Floor A:
    Floor B:
    Floor C:
    Floor D:
    Floor E:
    Floor F:
    Floor G:
    Floor H:
    Floor I:
    Floor J:
    Floor K:
    Floor L:
  2. This looks cool! :D May I suggest using subzones for players while they are decorating? You can set up a subzone for just their room and give them build in that area, which will protect the rest of your build from any potential griefing. :) https://empireminecraft.com/wiki/subzones/

As a non-supporter you only have access to one subzone per residence, but you can get up to 100 as a supporter. Have fun with your hotel!
  3. This looks fun !!
    ? Can you have a roommate ?
    ? And can you keep items in a chest to access later? As that would not be redecorating, just using it.
    ChespinLover77 and wafflecoffee like this.
  4. Sure, you can have a roommate and split the room fee and build inner walls to separate your rooms if you want.
    Yes, you can put any container in your room, but you'll need to put an [access] sign above it with your name on it to access it later.
  5. The hotel is 1/3rd full. Does anyone else want a room? :3
    ChespinLover77 likes this.
  6. I think I'll take room K for 3K, okay?
    ChespinLover77 likes this.
  7. Deal. Is the room for ShyguytheGamer 1 or ShyguytheGamer2? xD
  8. Why not make it the entire shyguy trio?
  9. trio? Only ShyguytheGamer1 and ShyguytheGamer2 are registered on EMC. Is there also a ShyguytheGamer3?
  10. Indeed there is, he exists. He's the worst one but he's still associated with me.
    SteamingFire likes this.
  11. Well with the &f font that I use on signs, I can only fit 1 of your names haha, but I'll keep that in mind.
  12. When would you like me to set up a subzone? I can leave it on for you to build anytime while it's on, but I can only use one at a time so you gotta tell me when to set it up (it's currently on for another resident).
  13. I won a gold supporter voucher from firefloor :D this means that i can give almost everyone their own subzone and leave it on! So we don’t need to be online at the same time or anything like that—your room is entirely yours, free to decorate however and whenever you want! (I’ll be setting up the subzones first thing when i log in today) :D
  14. could I have floor B? :)
  15. Sure, just pay the room fee and you'll be good to go.
    wafflecoffee likes this.
  16. Did you still want a room? If so, which room? Room B is being reserved for wafflecoffee.
  17. I'd like Floor J if it's open please.
  18. Floor J is open. Please submit payment and then the room is yours.
    StringerFam05 likes this.
  19. Payment sent. Thanks!:)
  20. StringerFam05 moved rooms, so Room J is open while Room I is taken.