[RESOLVED]hello can i get my machine verifyd today

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Ram12616, Aug 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey im sorry for bugging the staff but can someone hop on today and verify my machine ill be avalable from 7-12 tysm
  2. I hope to see you in-game sometime, okun253. :)
    okun253 likes this.
  3. I don't think this is the way to get verification... but I frankly couldn't find what is. :|
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  4. Its where staff have a look at your machine for gambling and make sure its fair
  5. i was told to post on forums i just did it in wrong plce sorry
  6. This wiki page should best help you. It reads:

To have your game approved and added to this list, please message a staff member (include the SMP and res number) to set up an approval visit. Click here to start a PM with the staff most likely to be able to assist you with this.

Unfortunately the 'here' link on the wiki page is a bit outdated as it includes some retired staff; I updated it above but will get a contribution team member to help update it on the wiki page.
    607 likes this.
  7. I don't see any issues with it, sorry? :p Luckygreenbird is still moderator y'know lol

But yes if you wish to get a staff to approve your game, please use this link to start a conversation with a few staff members: http://pm.emc.gs/luckygreenbird,elfinpineapple,jaqque,johnkid,moremoople,JNightWind :)
    cTJx and 607 like this.
  8. As I told you last night, you need to private message staff members on forums in order to get your machines verified. Next time, message them first before you post a thread
    607 and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  9. yea the link puts you into a pm with Eviltoade, matheus, and other retired staff
  10. Alex updated it recently. The one on the wiki page shows correctly for me. :)
  11. Closed by request. :)
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.