Re-Re-Re Introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by CaptainFoxy_, May 18, 2020.

1. Seems like old members are doing it so I am giving my take

My name is ConductorConduit, CC, Conductor, or Foxy if you are OG

My join date was October 10th, 2011. Retired end of February 2012. Came back on 2015, ip-banned fully by 2016 then allowed to return in 2017, then took a 2 year break on 2018, and now we are in 2020. Time flies.

I came back because I was like most of you, shut in my home and had nothing to do. My off-road series has been fun but with no job, well you can't buy beer and gas at the same time. But that wasn't my only reason for returning.

My brother has re-introduced me back with his friends into 1.15 before EMC did. So I waited patiently trying out new designs, learning this "new minecraft". When the large update was finally pushed to EMC, I started talking with SkeleTin007, Tbird1128, and AmyLeePlayz who finally swung my interest back for me to stay. There are others reasons for me but these individuals have been friends of mine rough and thin and have been the most influential. Really holds dear inside my heart to say that and thank you.

With old(er) age (Now 22) comes with other responsibilities, that includes trying to make ends meet by finding odd jobs doing whatever it takes to keep income coming in. Growing old kinda sucks but it's part of living, can't be a kid forever... Well till you get home of course where you can finally kick off those Sunday shoes.

There are a lot of projects that I want to do, to build 36 residences of picturesque mountains on smp6, building my desert town on smp7, and now a new take on a mob arena off of a popular SCP game. I won't say which one, but definitely survival based that will fit minecraft's mechanics.

I also want to reserve this last paragraph for anyone I have done wrong in the past. Either I was snobby, selfish, mean-spirited, or done you wrong in anyway. I won't be listing names here because that's wrong. If you feel for a personal apology, please message me. I am more than happy to do so and make right of the past! :)

Glad to be back and hope to meet more of you :)
  2. Re-Re-Re Hello to you! ;)
    ConductorConduit and Tbird1128 like this.
  3. we-we-we-welcome back CoonductorConduit!!!
    ConductorConduit likes this.
  4. th-th-th-thanks!
  5. Welcome back again to the party mate!
    Tbird1128 and ConductorConduit like this.
  6. Hey Foxy! Welcome back... again. I'm happy to see you playing on EMC again. :)
    Tbird1128 and ConductorConduit like this.