Random Screenshot Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Hoi, Feb 19, 2013.

1. I'm going to miss her... :(
  2. 12 hours did a lot :cool:

liamwill and UltiPig like this.
  3. This isn't sarcastic, is it?
    Because I used to get 20-30 alerts in 12 hours. :p
  4. But now you only get 1 :(
    Clearly TomvanWijnen must be the new forum king 👑
    FadedMartian, TomvanWijnen and Egeau like this.
  5. No, I was actually serious. :p This was relatively a lot, which surprised me. Even many years ago, I did not generally get 20+ alerts. And getting PMs has always been kind of special for me. :p

[EDIT: also, I visit the forums until later on the day, so I'll still grab the "evening/early-night notifications", while you'll save them for the next day. :p]

:D
    607 likes this.
  6. Yeah, that's true!
    Sorry for my 'unimpressment', I've got a bit lukewarm about EMC's activity levels. :p (or really, web forum activity in general...)

7. ---------------------------------

Last night I managed to get LBS on the FireFloor event. What a surprise!

Thank you to Chickeneer, jaqque, JNightwind, WaffleCoffee, MoreMoople, Jewel_King, Ashber, (and many others) for the fun game and congratulations! ^^

Also, special thank you to jaqque for his very lovely contribution of 64 dirt :3
    Sadly, I can only show 1 of it off at a time on my res :\
    JesusPower2, liamwill, 607 and 4 others like this.
  8. Congrats! I like the sign on the chest. :p

9. -----------------------

I feel so "old-school" with my PS/2 keyboard. But... at least I can press as many keys as I want and the computer will hear every one of them! That's very helpful when I write out papers!! :D
  10. what does this even mean
  11. The USB protocol only allows up to about 4 to 6 keys to be pressed, simultaneously, at any given moment in time. The PS/2 protocol does not have this restriction.

Some USB keyboards will only allow up to 2/3 keys pressed at once. But that's due to poor design of the circuitry of the keyboard, not the USB protocol itself.
  12. There are also many keyboards that allow N-key rollover, thus allowing all keys to be pressed at the same time.

Even so, what could make a person want to press more than 6 keys at the same time, and what kind of magic hands do they have? :p
    Egeau likes this.
  13. Go play the Impossible Quiz. This would help you in a few of the minigames. ;)
  14. Okay, but I don't play that, I don't even know what that is. :p And that's ignoring the fact that N-key rollover for USB exists and is fairly widespread. :)
  15. Good for you my dude. I was just answering Utilpig's question. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  16. Your answer is incorrect, though. :)
    607 and UltiPig like this.