Rainbow's Mob Arena - Saturdays, 4:30PM EMC Time/9:30PM GMT

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by RainbowChin, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Couple pictures from today's arena

B4DMAN5IMON and bemvino87 like this.
  2. Just about 2 hours, 30 minutes before today's arena.
    A Cupid Bundle will be up for winning in the items allowed round. :)
    B4DMAN5IMON likes this.
  3. so second round there is nothing we can us rainbow?
  4. Yep, no items of any sort.

1 hour left to go :)
  5. This is gonna be good!
  6. Does that mean no food in the no items round? I still haven't tried mob room yet and am a little unsure what it is all about. So no food, no armor, no weapons....nothing? Just last person standing against the hordes of evil?
  7. No food is allowed either. No items literally means no items, so when you press e, every single slot is empty. :)
  8. I would also strongly advise stowing anything in your inventory. While you're technically not allowed to have *anything* in your inventory, it's difficult to enforce if you're not actually using the items.

Plus, it's really easy to die - especially if the TNT gets pulled out - so the chances of you losing the materials are significantly greater in no item rounds than in item rounds.

Thus, make sure you go in empty-handed. There was one person who went in with materials in hand, elected to stow in inventory rather than in an enderchest, and promptly lost it. He rage quit shortly after he died. Don't be him. :)
  9. Starting in about 1 hour, 20 minutes :)
  10. Only 3 rounds now?
  11. Sadly cut back to save myself time these days, the rounds were beginning to take too long.
    samsimx likes this.
  12. Is there a thread that explains what can and can't be used in these different kinds of rounds? I would like to participate but am unclear what you can and cannot use in the various types of rounds. I've never done mob arena before.
  13. No items round: Nothing
    Items round: Anything
    You will lose everything that is not soulbound on death
    EDIT: http://empireminecraft.com/wiki/mob-arena/
    ElfinPineapple0 likes this.
  14. Typically, you'll have 2 types of rounds, Items & No Items.
    Items Rounds are standard, armour, weapons & buffs are all allowed. Certainly the more competitive rounds.
    No Items rounds are the opposite, no items of any sort are allowed, including armour and weapons with buffs being switched off. It's done to make these rounds a lot fairer, so anybody has a good chance to win.
    wolffpack58 likes this.
  15. Ok. Just to recap...

Items round...
    Armor, weapons and buffs (potions, etc...)
    Any restrictions on the armor or weapons?

No items round...
    You punch everything?
  16. Full Diamond God Armour if you have it all the way down to leather lol, any armour :)
  17. Kewl. I'ma give it a try. :)
  18. I just caught that part about losing everything that is not soulbound upon death. :eek:
  19. God Armour for the win! Wouldn't use it in Mob Arena Though :p
  20. Nope, unless you like dying a lot. No items has quirks of its own and if you try to pull your usual mob stunts typically seen in the items round, you'll find yourself showing up on the death notifications A LOT.

Especially when Chin is running the show. :p