qestion i god elder gardian head but i need help

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by daanhu, Mar 13, 2022.

1. my elder gardian head came for a fairy old gardian like rilly old like 5 years maybe 6 it gave me tokens for some weart reason and i was wondering if ther ar multiple fersions of the elder garidan head and if i got a rare 1 if thats treu
  2. I'm also curious to a similar answer on this. I found a few (what I think are old) Pig Zombie heads. I've got stacks of the new Pig Zombie heads from gold farms, but I have only two heads named "PigZombie Heads" that cannot be added to a stack of the other "Pig Zombie" heads. I only knew about this after I was renovating a res of mine I made a nearly a decade ago. Are there older versions of the Pig Zombie head named PigZombie Head? Or is this just some weird exception where two heads were created?
  3. The oldest ones were PigZombie and the newer ones were Pig Zombie (with a space) both were normal. I believe the sapce was added when they renamed all the item in MC. Now they are both obsolete since the new version of pigmen.
    607 and Decay_ed like this.
  4. I'm assume it's chunk are load in old version for frontier, so it still considered as boss and have different nbt tag
    Also, did u hunt boss in frontier?
  5. yes i dit and that was my idea and i was wondering becouse its out of a older version it maybe a older head
    and funny 2 of the gardians were like bosses the 3 was not for some reason