{PRICE INQUIRIES} How much is all this worth nowadays?

Discussion in 'Price Inquiries' started by harpyLemons, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Hey, this price check is long overdue. I'm needing some promo-selling experts to tell me how much each item on the following list costs. Last time I tried to self-price things, I ended up selling Shear Madness for 20k... so yeah. I'm pretty bad at pricing things. Anyways, here's the list:

Fireworks:
    2014 4th of July Independence Day Firework
    2015 4th of July Empire Firework
    2015 4th of July Independence Day Firework
    2016 4th of July Independence Day Firework

Tools/Weapons:
    Unb. 3 Soulbound Final Starter Sword (slightly used, but I think it's worth a bit, as they are different now.), "Welcome to the Empire!"
    2016 Candy Cane Sword
    Cupid's Bow
    Emergency Snow Clearing Device
    Cupid's Arrows (a few stacks, just let me know the general price of these per stack)

Armor:
    Marlix Helmet

Food:
    Taste the Freedom Steaks
    Cooked Turkey
    2016 Birthday Cake
    2017 Birthday Cake

Other:
    2014 Headless Horseman Mask
    2014 Holiday Candle
    Undated Avalauncher
    The original New Player Guide (or the second. I'm not entirely sure what it is, possibly an older player could come look at it for me? definitely from before I joined in 2014.)
    Stable Voucher
    Feast for a King Paper
    Dragon Stone Fragment(s)
    ThaKloned likes this.
  2. Most of your items are listed here: https://empireminecraft.com/threads/promo-prices-thread.72951/

As for the starter sword.. the one you have is the current one. (Unless I completely missed a change lol) The original one wasn't souldbound.

The New Player Guide has 2 versions. Soulbound and not. The soulbound one is the current one.

Hopefully this helps and if you ever need more, feel free to PM me :)

That's an ok price. There's not a ton of use for them so their value is lower then the rest.
    ShrinkingMatt likes this.
  3. Fireworks:
    2014 4th of July Independence Day Firework - 30k
    2015 4th of July Empire Firework - 28k
    2015 4th of July Independence Day Firework - 25k
    2016 4th of July Independence Day Firework - 20k

Tools/Weapons:
    Unb. 3 Soulbound Final Starter Sword (slightly used, but I think it's worth a bit, as they are different now.), "Welcome to the Empire!" - ?
    2016 Candy Cane Sword - 30k
    Cupid's Bow
    Emergency Snow Clearing Device - 35k
    Cupid's Arrows (a few stacks, just let me know the general price of these per stack) - 2.5k /Stack

Armor:
    Marlix Helmet - 25k

Food:
    Taste the Freedom Steaks - 450r
    Cooked Turkey - 500r
    2016 Birthday Cake - 17k
    2017 Birthday Cake - 13k

Other:
    2014 Headless Horseman Mask - 45k
    2014 Holiday Candle - 25k
    Undated Avalauncher 10k - 15k
    The original New Player Guide (or the second. I'm not entirely sure what it is, possibly an older player could come look at it for me? definitely from before I joined in 2014.) - ?
    Stable Voucher - 6.5k
    Feast for a King Paper - 5k
    Dragon Stone Fragment(s) - 500r

Some of the prices are opinionated, that's about as accurate as I can. Sorry I missed a few out :p
    Marijn2552, Harp4Christ and ThaKloned like this.
  4. Also, this isn't exactly a promo, but I'm wondering if this is worth anything. It's a book written by the mod Slvr, before she changed her name-- written by SilvrBuildBlocks. She no longer sells the book. Is the old name of a current staff member that she changed before she became staff actually worth anything?

It's a really good book, even if it's not worth anything. I'm just curious.
  5. I checked the newplayer guide, and yes, it is identical to the new ones. Does this mean that the old ones I have are worth anything? I have a non-soulbound shiny book-and-quill. I also have a soulbound book signed by commander_JS which used to be the old newplayer guide. (You could sign it... it's definitely not worth what mine would have been if I hadn't added notes and ruined the book.)

It's probably worth nothing. Just checking, as usual, but this IS the old version...
  6. One very last thing. My brother has a few things he wants priced...
    UNUSED 100k Sharpshooter
    UNUSED 100k Potato Plate
    2014 4th of July Empire Firework
    2014 New Years Firework
    Blizz Ard Nose
    Blizz Ard Eye
  7. Maybe one day... I know she wants her books to be worth more than her heads... I'd pm her and see if she remembers how many copies she made.

I almost want to say it isn't worth much.. I have several, I thought they were standard starter stuff.

ShrinkingMatt likes this.
  8. once-used ore buster: how much is that worth? Gotta be able to afford some of these construction materials!
  9. Also, A Valentine Wish by Krysyy... not a promo, but what's the value for a Krysyy signature?
  10. She doesn't like her signature sold.
    Harp4Christ likes this.
  11. Good to know. I'll respect her wishes and not sell that.