Prancer used vs unused?

Discussion in 'Price Inquiries' started by mjnoe70, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Being new(er) to Empire there are a few things I do not get quite yet... So I know about minecraft durability but I'm thinking "Prancer" is a mount/horse or something named prancer. I know this was a past promo. My question is with a mount, why does it matter if it used vs unused? Can I not ride it if someone has even if I purchase it, or what is the reason the used matters?

Someone was selling one through chat and for me it is a valid question... What is Pancer used and unused value?
    ShelLuser and Equinox_Boss like this.
  2. No matter used or unused you can still ride it. The Differnce comes in collectors value.
    Spawned are worth less than unspawn
    mjnoe70 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  3. Anyone have any "pricing" ideas of worth for both used and unused? I mean is unused 100k, used 25k or any general ranges would be appreciated.
  4. Oh, and also, I believe the unused ones will look enchanted/shiny, and used ones do not.
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  5. Oh boy, ok thanks for all the info BUT can anyone give me a this price for new and that price for used ranges? Still have to decide personal to do or not to but right now I have no clue of a value.
  6. Unused are probably around 25k and used around 10-15k
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  7. Prices will also rise over time since you could only get them (1 per player) for free during that specific time frame
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  8. If you plan on never using the horse get the unused. If you want to breed it get the used.
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  9. Right now since prancers are still fairly new, I don't think being used or unused affects the price as much as it will later on since once again, it does have a 130 jump. As of right now I think unused are around 25-30k and used are 20-25k?
    mjnoe70 likes this.