Official EMC Show Yourself Thread (2014 Edition)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by IcecreamCow, Jan 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh since, this decided to update me, have something actually current. Okay, the short hair one isn't current, but since halloween is coming up, there's the last time I every celebrated it xD it was last minute, I totally wasn't trying to be roger rabbit or anything. rogerrabbitselfie2.jpg someotherselfie.jpg
  2. Do you have a pilots licence (or the Australian equivalent)?
  3. This is me XD

Attached Files:

4. Not at the moment, just all cadets are allowed at least 1 flight per year as the Defence Force pays for it, and its under the eye of a pilot instructor, but im most likely getting my private license end of this year hopefully and fly solo next year :p
  5. Yeah I'm gonna be working on getting my private pilots license soon my goal is fly cargo planes for the air force or navy
    Scorpio528 likes this.
  6. Senior year professional picture! :D So exciting more to come! 1069145_640846602681029_5727573993909178156_n.jpg
    607, FDNY21, penfoldex and 7 others like this.
  7. julie!! you look so good i love that sweater thing
  8. senior year was super fun haha, enjoy it
  9. YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL PERSON ( This was a dare but I definitely mean that too c: )
    607, deathconn and Alyattayla like this.

10. Anyone like Snakes? :)
  11. Diggin' that hat :p
    southpark347 and nick_godoy like this.
  12. I always enjoy having mild heart attacks first thing in the morning. Thanks for that.
  13. unnamed.jpg
    Just another wonderful day at work.. >.> I think time goes backwards in this office.
  14. Seriously starting to doubt the claim that you work. Too many selfies. Tsk.
  15. Doing Selfies all day every day at work. #Won'tStop,Can't Stop :p
    Also it's been very slow.. one gets bored after awhile.. :D
    ShadyShannon likes this.
  16. Pulling an Ultimamaxx hear: #Can'tStopWon'tStop*

17. ====================================================================

====================================================================

I love the outside world. :)
    607, FDNY21, Gadget_AD and 6 others like this.
  18. Annnnnnnnnnnd push
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.