North Korea has "entered" war with South Korea

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Mar 30, 2013.

1. The Taliban are mothers and fathers too. We kill them all the time.
  2. Personally i feel N.K. Sees how everyone is reacting to their moving of these weapons. I mean people have hacked their twitter because they felt so strongly about all that was going on.
    (Edit) When people get reactions from things they do, especially ones of fear or panic for what they have done, they will think they have greater power.

In a way i think this is giving the N.K. A false sense of supereority in the way of weapons. I forsee some people making very very stupid choices in the near future.....
    Please god let me be wrong.
  3. Well, if they do nuke a country, and they nuke them back in self defense, that's ok, but most of the internet is currently saying, "LOLOLOL, IF THEY NUKE US, WE NEED TO DROP TEN NUKES ON THEM!"

News

N.K warns that it cannot protect embassy's past April 10th

http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/n...annot-protect-embassies-after-april-10-350633

China "shifts" position on N.K.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...353/China-shifts-position-on-North-Korea.html
  4. YOU AND THE OTHER GUY, ANY MORE LIKE TO BE ON MY "LIST"?
  5. Doesn't matter who you kill or for what reason. Killing is wrong. Yeah it's needed sometimes, but it's still wrong.
  6. Calm down please.

7. Nothing really change from millions years ago or to make sound better "known history of the homosapiens" only difference is that we have mass media/communication across the world compared to the telegraph or even by packaged ships.
  8. Also just to make everyone feel better and assure you this will NOT (God willing) start WWIII.

Our less than reliable Commander In Chief ;a while back, released the information on how many nuclear warheads we have. The number exceeds 5 thousand. I think if N.K. Is dumb enough to try and attack. There is a good chance we will come out on top. That plus the fact we have practically every other country backing us up. N.K. Trying to start a war would be suicide for them.

(EDIT) However the more i see posted by Mrlegit about this the more i think the N.K. Will do something stupid.
  9. I am chill, and was chill. I am just trying to make a point, it is unlikely we will go to ww3.
  10. I'll use TWD as an example:
    Say you were in a zombie apocalypse (yeah, one of these could happen since bacteria is changing to be able to control larger things, and viruses etc. are becoming more developed), and there was somebody like...The governor, or Negan (The governor is bad but Negan is worse), and they were killing your group and wanting war with them. At one point you have a choice to kill them and stop everything:
    Do you kill them, or do you not kill them?
    The best way to do it would be to kill them. I would. And if somebody wanted to kill me and tried to, I would kill them. And if I was being abused by my wife (yeah, it's not just men that abuse their spouses. People need to realize that sometimes women can be stronger than men), i'm so easy to tick off I would gut her without hesitation.

My point? I don't think killing is wrong as long as you have to do it. I just don't understand why society has brought killing up to be wrong, because it isn't. People kill insects and animals all the time. Killing a person should be no different. But oh well....
  11. Knowing what most of Soul's arguments turn into, could you guys please take this somewhere else?
    britbrit3197 likes this.
  12. Amen

13. Doesn't matter if we need to kill or not. It still isn't right. Necessary sometimes. But still not right.

(Edit) I shall no longer post in response to this as MrLegit has asked no conversation on the matter to continue :D
    britbrit3197 likes this.
  14. In other news, embassy are being warned to evacuate NK, the US and Russia are not, i believe The UK is tough.
  15. Do you mean though or tough?
  16. Already said and verified.
  17. Never mind then.....