(Nation) GRAND REPUBLIC

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by ocelot3101, Aug 17, 2014.

1. And, kitten has been proved NOT GUILTY of declaring war on Estona.

Proof that it was other way round.

2014-04-25_17.12.19.png
  2. East Wild Politics.
  3. Um, you are aware that unless those were mod investigations it really makes no difference. It was in Volt where at 1 of these occurred. And if you were tried in a Voltian court you would be found guilty.
    I've also see you declare war many times.
    jkjkjk182 and SteamedEcko like this.
  4. If I was tried in a Voltian court you'd not give me a trial, blindfold me, and shoot me, if you want to be fairly honest.
  5. Sounds like you need a dark lord of defence... *puts on vader mask* :p
    Sunny_Chicken likes this.
  6. I'd like to remind everyone of this quote briefly
    If you are a part of this outpost and feel as though I may have deleted your abiding post prematurely, feel free to message me. Likewise if someone isn't part of this establishment and their post disregards the above quote :)
  7. Yes, we do actually need a Minister of Defense after we gave Meerkat the sack.

Reason Being: He decided not to come out to the wild much anymore, so if he can't attend the GDA or be in his office when needed...
  8. About the war thing, if there was a war between you and Estona, I wouldn't take part in it, because of all the previous conflicts. By the way, do you know how far away GR is say from Albion, Estona?
  9. There hasn't been one in months.

And I do know how far.

About 5000 blocks from our Eastern border.
  10. I thought you had realized this was joke, oh well I guess I should tell people I am overly sarcastic
    Sunny_Chicken likes this.
  11. Devon, that post of yours makes absolutely no sense.
  12. (i think this is what he meant)
  13. Yes you know what I am saying, I meant that sarcastically,
  14. Then you should have realized I was sarcastic all those times too.

:I
  15. we did, did you not read all the PM I send you