Mystery In Wellington Release!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by iSmooch, Apr 14, 2012.

1. If i solve it can i have a MineCraft cookie?
  2. If you dont solve it you can get a minecraft cookie (As long as you buy it... from a shop... thats not at that res.. just simply somewhere else)
  3. What residence is it at, is it your res?
  4. This will be on SMP 7.. at res 14808. I am surprised that you are the first person to ask this. There are no move permissions tho. :p
  5. Oh OK but don't you worry I'll keep checking for move perms ;)
    Yeah it is pretty weird that nobody else asked what res it's at!
  6. It is released! There is a link to the notes google docs page on the original post, but For those following this thread I will hook you up and put the link here as well ;) Notes!
  7. yo ismooch i was banned because my frend went to my house and started doing stuff i told him not 2 can u plz unban me ill make sure he never does it again
  8. Send a private message to a moderator or admin.
  9. The adventure is great :D
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  10. What an interesting story xD it is a rather odd one I must say :p. At least Kenny makes it out alive!
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  11. I knew from the first note that clothing would play a big part in this story.
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  12. Wait....
    WHERE'S NOTE 5
  13. Omg just played it SOOO much fun :) Cant wait for more hopefully !
  14. Im glad there are so many people having fun :D definitely motivates me to work on more :).
    Kells18 likes this.
  15. haha please do !
  16. Currently 3am and I can't get past Note 28. I'll try again later. Might need to sleep so I can concentrate. So far it's very interesting. Though I lost count how many people I had to tell where to find the notes >.<
  17. I beat it. Not easily, might I add. And I kept shaking my head afterwards, thinking, "This is genius. why haven't I thought of this?" But really, that guy would - snipped for spoilers-
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  18. Awesome ISMOOCH :) As I have tested bits of it, I can say that its really awesome!
  19. well I am loving the feedback from you guys :)
  20. While all of the praise here is nice, I would really like to point out that without the help of hayleycolgan this project would not have happened (or continue) I am not the greatest of builders and just about every building you see on the lot came form her. So Make sure compliments are given to her as well. The project was influenced heavily by her.