Morale for the Empire

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by penfoldex, Sep 10, 2012.

?

Do you agree to vote for EMC as much as possible?

No¡¡¡ 6 vote(s) 18.2%
Yes!!! 27 vote(s) 81.8%
  1. And I respect your point. It's a discussion so we state both sides.

I decided to thread could be used for rallying members to be excited for updates like the dragon egg one and stuff like that so we for spam the actual announcement threads.
  2. Also realize though that the more players that join the bigger the server gets and the more potential supporters that join.
  3. because they want the server to continue growing, or most of them due, i know a few that just wanted the extra res's lol.
  4. Agreed.
  5. If voting on server lists was in any way fair (Cash incentives aside) Then EMC would be at the top.
  6. Lol Green_Mystery voted no.
    penfoldex likes this.
  7. More people does not mean a better server. Sure, plenty of new people are awesome, but that does not mean all. There are plenty of griefers and idiots that also see an opportunity to troll. So, having the biggest server does not always mean that it is the best server. This is one reason I typically don't like big servers, or most servers for that matter. I prefer a very small community of people that I usually know IRL. But, that's my opinion and reasoning.
  8. Hmm. A lot of people are voting no to vote for the Empire. Any reasons? Just wondering.
  9. My reason is that, just because it's rated #1 on minestatus (or any server rating site) doesn't mean it is a good server. In fact, it usually means that there are too many people on it. There is a point when even the best servers become too big to be really playable, in my opinion. The reason I have stopped playing on Empire was exactly that: it got too big. The moderation is spread too thinly across 10 servers, resulting in griefing, spam, scamming, and just plain rude people. I know that the Mods do the best they can, but there's just too many idiots out there (not calling you or anyone specific an idiot).
  10. Well.. People would vote for the president who offers them different type of things.. Jobs,lower criminality etc..
    Those things would be the 'money' if they didn't offer those things nobody would vote.

It's more or less like this.. What will the server give you in exchange of your vote? (Something that would benefit you.Not more players)

I don't vote because I cba to do it..
  11. I see. Your point holds value
  12. Thank you for not yelling at me like some people in the past have done. I can respect a guy that can look at both sides of the story.
    penfoldex likes this.
  13. Why thank you. :) I prefer to see both sides before fully establishing myself on a "side".
    t6ler likes this.