Midnight Miners

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by IceQueenDawn, Aug 28, 2015.

1. HOW DO I KNOW THE EMC TIME
  2. EMC time is Eastern Time. Do /time to find the current EMC time and convert from there, or go here for time conversions.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  3. cool I will make It! :D
  4. I'll prolly be there, Depends how long I'm at my brother's house. :D
  5. Might be a fun way to start my birthday (it'll technically be Sunday)! That is if this old man can stay up for it. I've never done a group event like this before. Is it a systematic tunnel mining, a strip mine where we excavate EVERYTHING, or just a free-for-all with everyone digging every which way wherever they want? I prefer organized tunneling when I'm on my own, but I'll conform to whatever. Just wanted an idea of what to expect. I'll attempt to use Mumble, but haven't done that before either.
  6. I hear that Caden, most of the other events happen when I'm not home, so I'm going too! Also, if I can annoy Elfin while I'm there, then that's worth it.
    I also host a Midnight Mystery on select Tuesdays....so look for those if you can't get on until this time.
  7. If its 12:00 am tonight wouldn't technically be on Sunday not Saturday :p ?
    L1K34K1NG likes this.
  8. I was gonna say that, lol. I can most likely make it! I just hope that it's on SMP1, too broke to vault my stuff over. xD
  9. This sounds great. I really hope I can stay awake till it starts. I will even jump on mumble.

Please don't make it on smp2, that would be a very long boat ride. Are we sure we can't know which server it will be on?
  10. It'll be announced as we get closer to the event.
  11. Each time I've gone to a group mining like this it has been fairly free form mining. Generally people join in a large group via invite and get mining bonuses. Plus a mining town is pretty much a tradition by this point. :D

It's a lot of fun--but be sure to have ample food and gear in case of mini-bosses, etc.
    Dramanya likes this.
  12. Any word yet on what SMP? This time definately works better for me, being on the West coast.
  13. i woke up this morning ( im from europe) and heard the turn out for this event. and i was amazed.
    i didint know it would have such a big turnout! im so glad that this was a success :D
    iamcavie and ElfinPineapple like this.
  14. Just a couple pictures for you all. I did not take all that many last night, but I did get a good one from above. :)

Also, some of you heard me talking about a momentus on smp7 last night. Turned out he was an early show at the MM site.

I almost left it behind for you all to find. :p
    Sgt_Pepper4 and iamcavie like this.
  15. I'm gonna postpone the event to tomorrow night. My main concern is adaquate time to get everything set up without running over the toes of SS/admins. Since the resets take precedence, I'll let it have its space for tonight and we can party tomorrow night. :)

So Sunday night at 11:59 pm we'll kick it off!
    LBoss9001 and just_five_fun like this.
  16. We are on for tonight at midnight! Hope to see you all there!
    Sgt_Pepper4 and just_five_fun like this.
  17. Sounds like a good time! Late night mining with fellow EMC'ers.
    CadenMann likes this.
  18. Although its at 5AM... I can still come! Looks like im stayng up all night :cool::p
    P.S. If your wondering what timezone is England
    Gawadrolt and iamcavie like this.
  19. Hopefully I will be able to make it but since i am on the East Coast I might fall asleep lol