Meet Blizz Ard!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, Dec 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Question: What health, what speed, and what biomes can they spawn in?
  2. Can you increase the spawnrates??? I AFKed overnight and only got one and then I couldn't find it :( Like one an hour

IDEA : Blizz Ard should throw snow blocks (Fallingsand) that deals damage like an anvil (Possible with commandblocks) If you can't find the right data, look at an anvil's properties.
  3. The spawn rates have already been increased, but they still spawn less than the Super Turkeys did.
  4. Hmmm... I only got one overnight :/
  5. Multiple people are online, they aren't supposed to be everywhere...
    sonicol1 and hashhog3000 like this.
  6. Overnight is a place when few to no players are out in the wild, and also to mention, I was AFK all night.
  7. AFK may or may not have something to do with it.
    Monster_, hashhog3000 and FDNY21 like this.
  8. Same health as super turkey
    Same speed (I think) as super turkey
    All but ocean, deep ocean, desert, desert hills, some other desert biome I'm forgetting.
  9. desert mountains =P
  10. If the Blizz Ard spawns underground you can see it's name just like with the super turkeys. If you don't see the name keep wandering around but you may need to go caving to find it.

This is why my best recommendation is to find a spot out in the Frontier or Wastelands and get to know it well. Explore all the caves underneath so you know all the places to check for it at.
  11. from what i saw when i saw my first one there speed isnt fast and they are easier and dont take as long to kill as the turkies.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  12. AFK'ing is a bad way to get any custom mob on EMC. It requires moving and constant mob spawning for best chance.
    Ethy202 and Monster_ like this.
  13. Thanks for the info!!!
  14. B. Lizard would like to know this snow golem! It's a cool addition.
  15. killed 3 so far only got snow from them :(
  16. Does it drop the avalaunchers when killed?
  17. How are you getting them to spawn?
  18. Nope, those have to be bought. :)
    BFInc likes this.
  19. Whats the nose worth?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.