Meet Blizz Ard!

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, Dec 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Do they only spawn at night?
  2. I assume they spawn in the dark like the super turkey did. But assuming usually gets me in trouble! :p
  3. Hopefully this is going to last for atleast 3 days, I'm out camping right now :p, Using there free wi-fi ;).
  4. This is more than likly going to last til the end of the year.
    Rainbowpony1000 likes this.
  5. cant find one xD jw i heard in chat a christmas chest spawned, i think i found it but in it was a thanksgiving piece of paper? maybe something is wrong or i just got the wrong chest xD
  6. In the one I found was saplings, iron, gold, emeralds, diamonds so I think you might of got the wrong one =/
  7. ahh okay xD i shall have to go back out and look for it xD surprised a found a thanksgiving chest thought they would all be gone hhaa
  8. Many spawned them but never got them. heck i was at someones wild base investigating an error in the logs and saw one floating in the ocean on the outskirt of their island lol. still has the items in it.
    607 likes this.
  9. haha lol xD i keep finding odd ones :p
  10. After an hour and 15 minutes of searching... nothing. I was looking in the wild, going out, not sure why I didnt find anything :l
    BanditLM likes this.
  11. i think they have set the respawn rate to a very long time so that you cant hoard the loot ect
  12. Respawn on blizz is currently 3 hours (per world!) but i'm likely gonna lower it to 1.5 tonight. So its not as common as the turkey was.

But the snowman can be defeated easier than the turkey so his spawn rate is a bit less.
    Luckypat likes this.
  13. I actually found a Turkey, wasnt what I was looking for but I found one xD
    sonicol1 and 607 like this.
  14. Does this mean that only one will spawn every 3 hours, or that once you kill one, another will spawn near you in 3 hours? Or something else?
  15. Only one will spawn every 3 hours... per world. So there will be one spawning in the wild and one in the waste every 3 hours.
  16. During the turkey event, there was some speculation that grouping seemed to increase spawn rates for them. Any truth to that, or was it just coincidence? (And would you consider it a good idea for snowmen as well?)
    607 likes this.
  17. Wait, once per 3 hours if less than once per 1.5 hours, right? I don't understand what you're saying here.
    So you're going to make it spawn more often?
  18. FOR THE HORDE..
    wait..?

Oh.. a snowman named the same as a snowstorm..
  19. If he goes over water, does he freeze it?
    Please say yes.
    607 and Mirr0rr like this.
  20. he cannot swim....he just kinda sinks...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.