Lol EMC say goodbye :)

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Mr_Tiny, Feb 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In response to my slapping comment.

[15/02/12 5:03:23 PM] Richard Maher: hahahaha
    [15/02/12 5:03:33 PM] Richard Maher: I would like that :cool:

Das right.. Kinky.
    Twitch1 likes this.
  2. Sure it is...though I'm about to go myself.To play some Costume Quest(was an Obligation Day present from my bf.)
    Twitch1 likes this.
  3. Bookmarked here... This is where I start reading in the A.M.
    MR2R2M and hayleycolgan like this.
  4. I haven't.
    Twitch1 likes this.
  5. These people are frickin' idiots!!! There's always at least one person on EMC, at least to what I know, and those people will notice some random dude flying and putting up lava spires. I hope they know how powerful the EMC community is.
    :cool:
    Twitch1 and hayleycolgan like this.

6. OH MY........
  7. Thanks for bringing the thread back on topic :D
    Twitch1 likes this.
  8. Nice way to bring it back to topic AussieColt :)
    Twitch1 likes this.
  9. this is an off topic statement now lol
  10. Bahhahaha, thanks for that your royal Hayness ;)
  11. I call hax on that! I myself have never spit my alcohol out...only spilled it thanks to people bumping into me...
    Lol oh nice xD
  12. Then again, the mods do need to be more responsible, or more quantities of them. Stuff like this (just, not as stupid and potentially severe) happens ALL THE TIME!!!!! We need to do something about this! Mods nowadays from ym perspective are rarer than diamonds!:(Justin, you gotta either A.) Make the mods get more responsible or B.) get more of them that appear on EMC regularly. It's for the best of everyone that we have a mod, or someone of a higher standard, be on at all-times, or at least more than now.;)
  13. Also those with steam should add me. ;)
  14. Twitch1 likes this.
  15. Yes its my account.My panties are 100% cotton.
  16. bahahahahah
  17. People need to learn to take screen captures so these cretins get caught and ban cannoned. If no physical proff is given then...it goes on as if it never happend and the cretins win. I would say atleast one mod is on at anygiven moment 75% of the time.
  18. This is mesmerizing.

z0r.de/L/z0r-de_2012.swf
    nab27 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.