[Let's play] Hexxit with erosego!

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by EroseYT, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Hexxit for breakfast!
    missdeedee68 likes this.
  2. 5:38----Ultra sproing Spider the slowing B****?! What kind of name is that!

Also: Hexical Diamonds are used to craft the best armor in Hexxit, shards can be found in dark blue flowers, rare but can be found on any plain. (photo of flower coming soon)
  3. Nice! Good info for everyone playing Hexxit. Flower power!
  4. you can also find them in the mountains. :p
  5. What kind of gear have you made?
  6. none, i prefer my highly enchanted kreknorite armor.
  7. What your favorite thing to fight in Hexxit?
  8. battle tower guardians.

i hate pigmen, made a spawner, someone used it and forgot to cut it off. i now have over 3000 pigmen to deal with, all with special perks.
  9. Haha, oh no that sounds horrible.
    dylan_frenette likes this.
  10. Next episode of Hexxit sure is slimy :p
  11. Hexxit! Slimy adventures today :p
    I made a new thumbnail, let me know what you think :)
    ErikRodhi and missdeedee68 like this.
  12. What you explored was a labyrinth.
    As you saw, they are infested with maze slimes, the three beetles, and minotaurs. Maze maps help alot with the mazes, so you should make one ASAP.
    There are three levels to the labyrinth. The first is where you enter. The second is the one you're on now, and the third one is just like the second one, but there's 2 special rooms in it.
    The first special room is a small room with fences blocking the entrances. There's a huge mushroom in each corner. In that room is a Minoshroom, the boss. It has 60 hearts of health, and is basically a buffed minotaur. When killed, it drops a minotaur axe and some meef stroganoff. (probably spelled that wrong)
    The second room is a treasure room. On the maze map, it is shown as just a vary large solid wall. 5-6 layers of mazestone surrounds it, and, of course, there is a trap with sand, torches, and TNT. I would recommend digging down as much as you can, then digging in to the room, breaking the TNT. From there, you can dig up and get the treasures.

This info is brought to you by Qwerty189, the twilight forest master. (almost)
    erosego and 607 like this.
  13. Lots of good info! Be sure to tune in next time as we fight the mobs and get treasure! :)
    ErikRodhi likes this.
  14. Next time you make a spawner.. PUT IT UNDERGROUND
    dylan_frenette likes this.
  15. 101 subscriber special! :D Thanks everyone!
    missdeedee68 and ErikRodhi like this.
  16. This is my fav of your series :D
    erosego likes this.
  17. Yay I'm the 1 :D
    erosego likes this.
  18. Episode 20 of Hexxit is ready! Weeee Minoshroom King!
    ErikRodhi likes this.
  19. The Odorless Potion says no effect... Idk if it does anything but it says no effect o3o

Good Job! Your awesome!
    Also, I think your ready to enter the scary blue portal, beware it will be impossible to beat
    erosego likes this.
  20. You forgot the treasure room I was talking about in my labyrinth snip. It's the circled area.
    Erose fail.JPG
    I'll have the layout of the room soon.
    erosego likes this.