IamSaj's TOP 5 CREATIONS OF THE WEEK

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by IamSaj, Jul 9, 2012.

?

Is the Top 5 Creations a good idea?

Yes 131 vote(s) 64.2%
No 9 vote(s) 4.4%
IceCreamCow approves (For IceCreamCow) 64 vote(s) 31.4%
  1. Why is this not stickied on the main page yet? ICC approves 15 times over...
  2. We should HAVE to make the creation in EMC
    AlexHallon, IamSaj and HylianNinja like this.
  3. 17
  4. You guys can't count, its 9000. :rolleyes:
  5. 18
    IamSaj likes this.
  6. Does it have to be finished to post it?
    IamSaj likes this.
  7. Must be 99.9999% finish to enter. EDIT: If basic design is set you may be eligible to enter. Make sure you finish it by JULY 16th, 2012 PST. INFO: I will announce the winners of the Top 5 Creations on July 23rd. In the meantime, get your submissions in!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. EDIT: Rules have been changed. Thanks to Zimfurry for the suggestion. Your creation now MUST be made in EMC. If your creation is built in Singleplayer do not enter it. Those who are entered and built it in Singleplayer (aka xI_LIKE_A_PIGx) will still be eligible to win but only for this week. Remember this is the Kickstarter week. We need donations if you want bigger prizes!
    Equinox_Boss and ZimfurrY like this.
  9. Because this is very interesting, I would really like to join. I'll be creating one of my favorite video game characters, Apollo Justice! (You might not know him, since he's not very known anyways. Just Google him for details!)
    IamSaj likes this.
  10. i wanted to put yes.. but i wanted to join the ICC wagon... :-p
  11. Hey IamSaj, that 50,000R is not for just 1 single week. Spread that money over the 5 episodes after this "pilot" episode. :)
    marknaaijer and IamSaj like this.
  12. And MR2R2M and I just reset the Dragonia, is it ok to post pictures of a residence even though its already been reset??
    marknaaijer and Brennian like this.
  13. Is it okay if I make my creation on Single-Player Creative, because it will be hard to do it on my res, especially since I don't have any room there.
  14. 33 yes's
    21 icecreamcow's
    and 1 no
  15. Thanks to the server dwellers on SMP6, today my creation was finished!
    Here are a handful of pictures of Candy Land !
    I do hope you enjoy!

Maddy

P.S Congratulations on getting to the front page!

Attached Files:

Nole972 and IamSaj like this.
  16. Below the text editor you can see a button that says "Upload a File"

All entries are supposed to be linked to him in a PM, via imgur.com. It won't work for me D:
  17. Nope. Well, n0t my contest, but yeah no.
    IamSaj likes this.