Homecoming

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MHeller2017, Sep 16, 2014.

1. Just fivefun sorry i will pay ASAP i dont have time to play for a while sorry!

And not yet i am just so nervous for...
    She says no then tells everyone she knows and people give me crap becasue of it....
    I will this week though. I am thinking of a cute way to ask. they cant say no if it is cute rumor has it.
  2. Get her a pizza and write in the box " I know this is cheesy but will you go to homecoming with me?" Gets them everytime.
  3. Why... Why have I not thought of this?
  4. Gosh, so many thoughts.
    I won't go into my own 'beliefs' vs 'actual knowledge' (vs how I think things should be).

I would recommend this.
    Get a few friends together, and invite her and a few of her friends together for something fairly neutral that 'yall like to do. Letting her be with her friends, while you get to be with your friends to 'hang out' allows all parties involved to be a bit more comfortable as they are not thrust into a situation they may not like.
    Keep it smaller numbers though, as so the group does not get so large you will have no time to talk.
    Getting to know someone is far better than doing something as superficial as just one dance. Plan for the 'long' and not the 'short'. If you two actually like each other, after hanging out, then the question about homecoming, etc... becomes less relevant.

So, figure out things that she may like to do, (or something you like to do) go up to her in person saying that 'me and blah blah, are going out to do "insert fun stuff" and was wondering if you and a couple of your friends would like to join us?

If she likes you, she will indeed take the opportunity.
    If she does not like you, she will not do a thing with you.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
    sambish20, Monster_ and MHeller2017 like this.
  5. So many goo thoughts thanks guys. I have a few good ideas now.
    607 and Monster_ like this.
  6. I am not in need of any rupees, so please don't worry about that.;)

I doubt if you are polite she would do something to make you look foolish, and I don't know how much anyone could really say about it. "I asked so-and-so to the dance, but she said no." OH MY GOD!:rolleyes:

I hope it works out for you and you are able to enjoy yourself. Think of it as a game and half the fun is asking no matter if she says yes or no.
    607, MHeller2017 and Kaizimir like this.
  7. Just do it!
  8. image.jpg
  9. Yeah, there is no way around it :) You do or you don't. If you don't, you lost.
    But if you do....
    nobody knows what comes out. So, there is only one way to figure it out: Do it :p

Edit: This thing reminds me of the times when I was asking this girl in highschool for her phone number. I was so in love with her...Only problem, she was 3 grades above me, lol.
    Still asked her, still haven't got her number. But hey, it was fun and I don't regret. Not even at that time, haha.
  10. Just walk up and ask, if she says no shrug your shoulders say "ehh"(In an "ok, whatever" tone) and walk away. That's how I got all my homecoming dates. :p make sure to really pronounce the "ehh" and the shrug.
    Mirr0rr likes this.
  11. Aha I see what you did there lol.
    Jcplugs and Monster_ like this.
  12. USE THEM!
    MHeller2017 likes this.
  13. "If you don't go to homecoming with me, I don't think I'll ever be happy again! Pleassssssse don't make me beg, I will get on my knees and beg! I beg of you, ple-e-e-easssssse!"

"Uh ... sure?"

"Yey~"
    MHeller2017 likes this.
  14. I dont lol. plz explain
    Jcplugs likes this.
  15. your signature just about sums it up
    Monster_ likes this.
  16. upsidedown numbers. they're cool and creative :D.
  17. Im slow and still dont get it xD
  18. Well plot twist...a different girl asked me today!!!