Hi, im meblubs23

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by meblubs23, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Hi, my name is meblubs23.

Im a chilled Australian that wants to have fun and make new friends on an entirely new server/forums.
    I'm only new and I dont think anyone here knows me..
    So, i'm going to tell you a few things about me :)

Name (IRL): Guy
    One cool fact: I can solve a 4x4 rubik's cube
    One embarrassing fact: I remember when I didn't know where to pee in the public toilets. So I went and peed on the floor in the corner xD
    Favourite animal: Penguins because they are majestical
    Favourite colour: Dark blue
    Favourite movie: Scott Pilgrim vs the world
    Favourite music genre: Anime (i'm not sure what genre they are but on iTunes they come up as anime).

So I hope you've gotten to know a couple things about me :)

Thanks for reading <3
  2. Welcome to EMC!
    southpark347 and meblubs23 like this.
  3. meblubs23 likes this.
  4. 100% of my music :p
    tedrocker likes this.
  5. Welcome to the Empire, Guy! :)
    meblubs23 likes this.
  6. Come join if you feel!
    meblubs23 likes this.
  7. Welcome to the Empire Meblubs. :)
    meblubs23 likes this.
  8. Welcome to the Empire!

Good to see that you not only found your way around the server, but the forums as well. Just my opinion of course but the forums really make a lot of what I tend to call the "Empire Experience" :)

Anime music... Funny that you should mention this because well, I know where you're coming from. The commonly used term is JPop, also known as Japanese popmusic. Loved by fans and criticized by, well, critics ("Why give it a separate name if its just popmusic from another country?") :)

Fun fact: many Japanese voice actors and actresses are also pop artists. More than often are they also involved with the music of the anime (a very well known example being Neon Genesis Evangelion) and sometimes they'll even use the music in their own repertoire (like one of my favorite singers: Megumi Hayashibara).

Hope you're going to have a great time here, but something tells me that won't be much of a problem :)
    meblubs23 likes this.
  9. Thanks!
    I'll be sure to check some out soon :)
  10. Welcome to the Empire! I think you'll fit in nicely here. =) What server have you chosen? They're all fantastic, so I'm sure that you'll find a home anywhere you choose, though I myself prefer SMP8. =P

I'm impressed that you can solve a 4x4 Rubik's Cube. One cool fact about Calamochnus: If you are a Rubik's Cube, you will one day be crushed under the fist of a rather frustrated Calamochnus, who has never solved one in his life and who one day plans to eradicate the Rubik's Cube species for their undying insolence. =P

Anyway, I look forward to meeting you ingame and seeing you more on the forums! =)
    meblubs23 likes this.
  11. Welcome to the Empire! :)