(help) are there flowers in all biomes?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by KatydidBuild, May 30, 2023.

1. Trying to find out why I can't bonemeal some orchids (or any flowers) in a Mangrove swamp.

My quick research found that one site said Mangroves are the same as regular swamps. Another showed nothing in regards to flowers under the Mangrove biome, just left it blank.

There also seems to be some discrepancy for which flowers will generate in the new Sunflower plains biome.

In all the excitement for 1.20 coming, I figured if anyone had a minute to double-check my research before I assume that Mojang forgot to enable the flower button, when they loaded the Mangroves. 🧐

thanks.
    We3_MPO and 607 like this.
  2. I tend to rely heavily on the Minecraft Wiki.
    https://minecraft.fandom.com/wiki/Flower?so=search#Flower_biomes

In this case, they indicate that the following biomes all do not have flowers associated with them: Badlands, Eroded Badlands, Wooded Badlands, Mushroom Fields, Grove, Snowy Slopes, Frozen Peaks, Jagged Peaks, Stony Peaks, Lush Caves, Mangrove Swamp

Sunflower Plains biome appears to have the same flower distribution as the Plains biome.

Note that the linked table is just for the bonemeal results for those biomes. So since sunflowers aren't produced from bonemeal, they are not listed in the table at all - despite there being a biome named after sunflowers.
  3. Derp.
    I seem to have been reading the biome sections of the various wiki sources. That is what I was requesting.
    Thanks.
    FadedMartian, 607 and We3_MPO like this.
  4. i love when chicken comes in clutch

he’s a bocking genius