Hello world!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by onkelarie, Sep 26, 2020.

1. I play by the name onkelarie since late 2009, so I have been on and off building caves, hideouts, traps, etc.

I love playing survival mode and just chill on non-grief servers. Now back to working on my small plot in Empire and do some walking around, admiring all the builds of other residents.

Regards,
    UltiPig, MoreMoople, 607 and 2 others like this.
  2. Welcome to EMC onkelarie! I'm glad to see an OG Minecraft player when I see one.

I hope you enjoy your stay at EMC. :)
    607 likes this.
  3. Welcome to EMC onkelarie!:D
    607 likes this.
  4. Welcome to the Empire, onkelarie!
    Why did you migrate your Minecraft account to a Mojang account, if I may ask?
  5. Why not? Migrated accounts are much safer/secure than unmigrated. I had to do it for 3 different accounts but it was worth it for the extra security.
    Regardless, welcome! :)
    607 likes this.
  6. Because in that case you have to log into Minecraft using your e-mail address instead of your username. It being more secure is a good reason, though. :)
    The reason I wondered is because they have a very old account, even older than mine, so I was surprised to see that it was not unmigrated.
    wafflecoffee likes this.
  7. Welcome to EMC! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :) I hope you have fun here!
    607 likes this.
  8. Welcome to EMC, onkelarie!:D
    607 likes this.
  9. Welcome to EMC! Will have to check out your res next time I'm on :) Also love to see builds.
    607 likes this.