hello i was wondering about somting i found

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by daanhu, Sep 10, 2023.

1. hello i was wondering if any 1 ever heard of the tool brand herpu it says it was made in germany

so it cant be some random brand from china that i cant google or google never heard of

but my problem is for waht for reason i rilly and i mean rilly rilly like this tool

and if i google the name google does not even know the brand or even has pictures of it cant find tools of them second hand its probely 1 of those companies companies tthat pops up and makes crapy tools
    and just dit go out of bisnes but the problem i have it rilly looks qualety and the molds perfectly fit
    and just saying its i tink amerikans call it a square but L shaped tool that is used for straigtlines
    but the ting is speaking of qualety the square is actuly fairy have and the point a company like that normal like cheaps out on or even good qualety brands is just more

second ting is the lettering on the tool is not the standard its like not the standard 1 2 3 its actuly letters
    its more like art letters lol with curves lol

main ting is just curious about the brand herpu

since it was 100% molded and stuf and those molds are not cheap so ther must be like a cople thousand of them around
  2. Could you take a picture?
  3. ok maybe will take a wille since i will be working on it but will be putting it of for like days