Happy Cinco de Mayo and Liberation Day!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, May 4, 2015.

1. Or you can suggested it... like how I suggested the Mexican flag for Cinco de Mayo...
    Chief_McCloud likes this.
  2. So its "Classified."
  3. I would then like to place a request! Sweden's national day is next Saturday (06 June) hehe. It would be a perfect opportunity to release a flag and at the same time have some sort of meatball event! Swedes just love them, it's the food they eat on every holiday lol.
    607 likes this.
  4. First off, I apologize if this is the second time around for mentioning this but.. Is there any way to add the name to the flags themselves or at least put a sign by the flags saying from which country they're from (maybe even the release date too)?

I have tried to keep up but if I were new I would have to go and try and find out about each flag, if that's important to them like it is for me. I had to move some of my signs for my flags and it was a real pain trying to figure out which was which again for a few of them. :confused:

I don't know about anyone else but every time we get a new flag I go and read up a bit about that country (even if I've been there). I love learning about other cultures places. :)

Again Awesome Job! :D

edited cause .. grammar :oops: and how'd I get so many spaces in there? :eek: <--- mai fav emocon :cool:
    607 likes this.