Grinder Making Service

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Daffy22, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Excellent :)
    Daffy22 likes this.
  2. Going to be making a small adjustment to the dark room grinder today..
    There will only be two variations: single floor, 4 pad area
    Or
    Two floors of 4 pads (8 pads in total). This is because of mobs going idle when more than 32 blocks away in 1.3. Hopefully soon I'll have some screenshots. :)
  3. Il have a dark room only pls, I'm going out now. Il PM u the cords! :DD
  4. Are you still selling the 2x zombie grinder
  5. I've already sold that sorry. I could try get you one if your interested however. :)
  6. I would like a 3 or 4x grinder will pay 20 to 30k
  7. hello i want to hire u to buy a blaze farm!
    yes i have enough rupees :) finnally
  8. Please do not bump old threads :)
  9. Sure no problem! Just pm me the coords and I'll be able to get it done this weekend. :)
  10. Although the thread is old I would say it's ok to bump because it is a service and to get the service you need to comment.
    Djtris9 did nothing wrong.
    Pab10S likes this.
  11. ow didnt find a spawner yet :)
    i thought it whas part of the service but ill search for them! ill pm you when i find it
  12. thats 1 expensive dark room...
  13. It depends on who you are talking to.
    marknaaijer likes this.
  14. Worst of all, almost all of them don't work anymore. 1.3 broke most of them.
  15. How exactly did they break them?
  16. Mobs are only active within 30 blocks of you in 1.3.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  17. I can confirm my design for dark room does work in 1.3 very well. It is built underground, not above ground like the cheaper, less effective ones.
  18. I seriously see these prices and I think to myself.. "if people really pay you they don't know how easy it is to make"
  19. The dark room is easy to make but digging out a 60x60x5 area is a lot of work.
    The blaze grinder is difficult to make - only a handfull of people on EMC can make one.
    imBobertRobert likes this.