Good Samaritan Award: WINNER ANNOUNCED

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Hashhog, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Thank you all for nomination , it was really a suprise :).
    Voted, did my duty.
  2. Congratulations to all Samaritans who made it onto the list! :)

PS:
    It is no biggie, but player Birdy473 (smp6, my hometown, thats why I noticed) does not appear to exist, there is a Birdy743 however!
  3. [quot] [/quote] <<--- edited to say that I messed this up. It was supposed to be a snip from Shelluser's comment/ reply. I'm a tech derp sometimes. lol

Didn't wanna add all that back in .. you can go read if you like. I just wanna say that I agree with shelluser and i would add 'Well said' (as usual for shelluser):). I had no idea my name was even on there until I was told and only just realized there were any prizes. :eek: I too could name so many other people that make up our community by helping others and just being respectful of others and that means they do that whether they agree with each other or not. I also believe the staff does an amazing job of doing that as well. It's why I stay here. It's why I love this community.
    I'd be here even without the promo's, prizes, events, etc but what the heck, those are fun too. I was honored to be listed as a nominee but I would still do what I do when I can regardless and the best thing I could ever get was a simple thanks. peace out peoples :)
  4. Congrats to the nominees! Glad to see some good deeds recognized.

I do agree with NamiMay. It takes courage to be the voice for an unpopular opinion and I want to commend her for that. Thanks NamiMay.
  5. OMG I am so honored to be nominated. Seriously that made my day. I am not on the forums a lot but I do try to be kind of active on SMP4. The only issue is that I LOVE all the nominees on SMP4 and wanted to vote for them LOL. Anyway, THANKS for the nomination, and GOOD LUCK to all that were nominated! What a fun thing! :)
  6. TGSM is a great none staff ran event that a player took upon themselves to create something awesome :D
  7. Wonder who will come first..
  8. I think the egg, I mean the chicken had to come from the egg no? :)
    crystaldragon13 likes this.
  9. Are we gonna get to know the winners ?
  10. <<<WARNING: OFF TOPIC>>>
    It's the egg. Dinosaur eggs existed long before chickens.
    <<<WARNING: ON TOPIC>>>
    SecureCheese likes this.
  11. Thanks to Mr_Zulus for donating 9 beacons! Each server winner will get one. :D
    SDOliveira, khixan, FDNY21 and 2 others like this.
  12. Congrats to the future winners.
  13. N
    Nice! Well done Zulu, I know how much your beacons mean to you :)
    SDOliveira and Mr_Zulus like this.
  14. My 2 cents in. Congrats., to all Nominees!
  15. I actually see him helping a lot of people frequently, it may be the matter of fact that you're not around him as much.
    Justin8846 likes this.
  16. well justin helps a lot indeed
    just like me
    i have had multiple times he ninjad me answering e new player :p
    Justin8846 likes this.
  17. Geez, how rude of you, the only reason you don't see me helping is because you do /ignore and don't pay any attention to what I have to say AT ALL
  18. I don't mean to be rude, but I'd read over your post again, keeping in mind the part in red.
  19. Justin884 clearly wouldn't have been nominated if he wasn't helpful to the community. I'm sure Drmadfate just isn't online when justin is helping out. It's alright if not everyone recognizes the good things you do, that is part of being a good samaritan; not expecting to be rewarded ;)
    607 and SecureCheese like this.
  20. Listen, to make things short and simple, we haven't really had a great past and let's just say that the gas aren't so great between us now...