[Giveaway] Logs

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Yixomua, Apr 26, 2024.

1. Heyo all!

As a thank you for passing 1,000 DCs of logs sold through my bulk log business, I will be giving away 1 DC of free logs to everyone. If you would like to claim yours, fill out this form (no alts please). The form will close on Friday, May 10 and the logs will be available for pickup at the normal location afterwards.
    jayjay_11, TECtock, Tuqueque and 13 others like this.
  2. EMCs best business. well done on the milestone!
    Yixomua and 607 like this.
  3. Best logging firm ever!
    Yixomua, 607 and weeh like this.
  4. I agree :)
  5. Very nice, I hope it stays successful! :)
    Yixomua likes this.
  6. Bump - plenty to go around!
  7. Congratulations on your business going so well :) and a big thank you for giving back to the community, you're awesome!
    Yixomua likes this.
  8. Congrats on the milestone.

Awesome idea to celebrate it.
    Yixomua likes this.
  9. I thought to myself. How much mass is that, of wood?
    Okay so. The "average" mass of wood is hard to pin down, but the generally accepted range is 0.3-0.9 grams per cubic centimeter. So let's go with 0.6 g/cc, which because of the metric system is the same as 0.6 metric tons/cubic meter. Times 64 per stack, times 54 stacks per DC, times 1,000 means that you sir have sold 2,150,400 metric tons of logs. :D

That's over a third the mass of the Great Pyramid xD
    Yixomua and Fred_TWK like this.
  10. Should've accounted for each type of wood sold smh...
    Jokes aside, that is pretty amazing to think about. Thanks for doing the math haha

For those of you curious, oak orders came in first by a long shot, followed by spruce, jungle, and dark oak. All the stats are available on the order spreadsheet.