[Game] The Riddle Factory!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by BobTheTomato9798, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Pass it onto Terr. I can't be bothered to think of any I remember.
  2. Okay. Terr, your riddle?
  3. Lol cool here it comes.

Glittering points that downward thrust, sparkling spears that never rust. What am I?
  4. Oh i think i remember this... an icicle?
  5. Correct, your riddle?
  6. Whats an Albino Polarbear? XD
  7. Here we go:
    You and your wife organize a dinner party. You invite four other husband-wife couples. You and your wife don't necessarily know everyone you invited. Once everyone is at the party, the people who don't know each other yet shake hands with each other. You can assume that everyone knows their own wife/husband, and that noone shakes their own hand.
    After this happens, you ask each person, except for yourself, how many people they shook hands with. Everybody tells you a different number.
    How many people did your wife shake hands with?
  8. Whut? I think the anwser is a Polar Bear that has lost colleration of its black skin. So, I think yiour anwser, since they cant retain heat anymore, is a DEAD polar bear.
  9. 8
  10. Oh, a black bear.
  11. Wrong, Albinism causes the creature to have no coloring pigments causing white hair/fur/eyes. An albino polar bear would be a normal polar bear with white eyes, and most probably seeing issues because Albinism is related to many of them.
  12. Wrote this down, looked at it logically, 4
  13. Thats not it I've checked the answer it is not 4
  14. To Equinox or myself or both?
  15. I don't believe this, lemme go look it up, everything on the paper I wrote down makes sense
  16. Oooooooops it is 4 sorry i read the answer wrong xD
  17. Its 4 read the answer wrong