Frozen Slime Farm

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by ForeverMaster, Apr 13, 2014.

1. so...
    x -17.5 z 1642.5
  2. It won't be exact, but that should be close to where the portal you're looking for is.
    porphos likes this.
  3. Oh my! This thread has reached 1,000 views!!:D
    Thank you, members of Empire Minecraft; I have never expected to achieve such great popularity! What caused this build to get so much attention?!
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  4. 1. Public Farm
    2. Slime
    3. The Title, I didn't know what you mean by "Frozen Slime Farm"
    4. I think considering since you are on build team people expected a great build, and they got one. :D
    BTHarrold98 likes this.
  5. The slime farm got its name from my own idea of slime freezing due to the cold of the taiga it's in.
    From the heat underground, some of them were supposedly hardened, like clay, while others have completely melted into liquid state.
    If I had thought about this longer, I would probably named this farm "Fraaz Slime Farm" after the boss from The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks for the combination of freezing and melting of slime as seen within it.
    607 and Ark_Warrior1 like this.
  6. Amazing function and looks amazing! Great job. Can I snag one of those storage spaces, please?
    Byeforeverthe2nd likes this.
  7. Of course; they're open for anyone to take.:)
    607 likes this.
  8. Could you show me where? sorry or just stay there at the farm [ terrible w/ cornices, but amazing looking at /map xD ]
    ForeverMaster0 likes this.
  9. yes, he has been waiting there for a year
    last post: Byeforeverthe2nd, Sep 1, 2014
    codygraw101 likes this.
  10. I already have like 4 stacks of slime balls but.

The hoarder in me needs more.

I will see about making a trip out here sometime this week :D