Friday Night Mining [2015]

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by MrSocks75, Jan 2, 2015.

1. I am still very behind on posting these FNM trips. This is another older FNM <not last times> That I just had to post. I recorded so much that I had to really trim things down and ended up putting this one in 2 parts. Here is the first part https://youtu.be/8ygwB1O5wfM

I will post the second part as soon as I can edit it!
  2. laughing at the confusion... Friday night mining is in both smp1 and smp3 today i guess xD
  3. So, on the front page of the website it says: "FNM: Hosted by Aphaea on SMP3", however in the actual OP, it says "Hosted by Aphaea on SMP1". Can we get a clarification here, please? =P
  4. It's on 1. I saw it broadcasted on the server and asked BK about it.
    cadenman2002 likes this.
  5. Having a lot of fun ^.^
    I love mining at the table!
    XD Puns!
  6. Today was my first FNM, and I have to say, I had propably one of my best days in my Minecraft Career. It's now almost 5am over here in Germany, but every second was worth it.
    I will be attending every FNM from now on, and hopefully get my Soundcard issues sorted out so I can join mumble.

Also I will post a bunch of Screenshots with a couple of guys trimmimg a mountain layer by layer.
    Thanks for this awesome Server, and the Great community!
    just_five_fun and Kytula like this.
  7. Thanks for a great time at last nights FNM. It was a lot of fun mining, building and thwarting Aikar's attempt at world domination by spawning ridiculous amounts of bosses lol. It was great!!

http://imgur.com/WmE2Kg4

There's a nice pic of what Mamalagg and I built.
    Thanks Misshitauro and theking for stopping by and offering assistance.

Also to Aphaea, BlackKnight, Aikar and all others for some of the best time i have had thus far in EMC, was great for being my first FNM. Many Thanks. :cool:;)
    akaikee likes this.
  8. Wow, that looks awesome!
  9. Thanks ! :)
  10. WOW FNM was a BLAST! <pun intended!> Thanks Aikar!

I will work on the video as soon as I can so everyone can see what befell us this last FNM. Till then, enjoy part 2 of the Sacrificial Bird!
    https://youtu.be/A3vlO-vTp98
  11. I started pretty late making Screenshots of our "Mine a Mountain" Adventure, but here are some of them:

In the future i'll be recording FNM, and cut everything together to a nice little clip. Can't wait until next Friday!
    just_five_fun and Kytula like this.
  12. Really sorry for double posting, but i want people to notice it and don't want to wait until tomorrow when posting in here starts :)

For the past week I've been thinking about how poor me can contribute to the FNM. Since i don't have any money to offer a 'public' Beacon, i decided to work on the stuff that i noticed last Friday in Chat.
    A lot of people were asking about wood and/or food, and to combat that i had the idea of setting up a quick farm for everyone to go to if they need some food.
    I want to setup a farm that gives quick food and has very low maintenance so i choose a simple Melon farm as my go to for quick and simple food. Although it doesn't yield much saturation per inventory slot, i think its a very good alternative for no food at all. Also i have set up a cow and potato farm on my residence to kick start everything with a bit of 'high-quality' food. Having that out of the way i thought about Trees, and simply chose oak, since it grows pretty much stacked together and yields a good amount of samplings.

The one thing i hope is that everyone only grabs the stuff they need and replant saplings. But that could certainly only be a wish :D

Cant wait for Friday! See you then!

13. Can't wait! I have never went FNMing before due to studying but I graduated junior high today and am free tomorrown night! This will be my first time going. I hope it's as good as everyone makes it out to be :D

EDIT: Making it may be a trouble, I have a grad party to go to tonight, 6-11 EST :(
  14. Can't wait to see you there Skunk! I got my Diamond Pickaxes at the ready and my Vault pages empty, I'm ready!

EDIT: Sadly i cant come into Mumble today - my son is sick and i don't want to wake him up with my talking (FNM is in the middle of the night here in Germany :) )
    Skunkman2011 likes this.
  15. Aww, hope he feels better!
  16. YAY FNM Hype! On which server is it on?
  17. The server is released just before the event itself.
    EffinBatman likes this.
  18. It's on Redacted
  19. Its apparently on SMP7!
  20. Sorry I can't be there! I got company today. But here is the FNM from about 2 weeks back. I'm catching up! <last weeks FNM should be edited this weekend, it was a crazy fun one so there is going to be loads to edit>

Enjoy this one for now, and hope todays FNM was awesome!
    https://youtu.be/CigHG7JS8V4