free BIG 3 astrology readings!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by DiamondGamerGurl, Jul 20, 2021.

?

do you believe in astrology/zodiacs?

yes 0 vote(s) 0.0%
no 6 vote(s) 100.0%
  1. heya everyone!

if you've ever read over my forums/discord profile, you'll see that i often describe myself as a "raging astrology girl". as in, yes, the stars! it's something i've always been invested in but i find myself constantly wanting to learn more. so, here we are. let me read you your BIG 3!

for anyone who might not know, your "big 3" is your top 3 zodiac signs, sun, moon, and ascendant(rising). this can essentially describe majority of your personality based on the positioning of the stars the day and time you were born :p

whether or not you believe in all of this or not, i would love to read you! and whether what it says is true or not, i still think it would be quite some fun to do!

all i will need from you is:
    1) your birthday(month, day, and year)
    2) time you were born(more specific with the minutes is preferred, as well as AM/PM)
    3) where you were born(state and country)
    *INFORMATION IS TO BE PRIVATE MESSAGED ONLY IN ORDER TO KEEP THIS AS ANONYMOUS AS POSSIBLE*

i will then message you back within 1-2 business days with an accurate reading of your chart!
    i hope this will be a fun thing i can share with others and it'll bring you some kind of joy :)

hope to see a message from you!
    -dgg