[FORUM GAME] U.R.F. Steelgate

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HanaY, Jun 23, 2015.

1. You start to hallucinate over my red eyes keeping a solid gaze

"You know laddy, I don't know you personally. Foxy doesn't like to be called rustic. Why don't you start heading your way to the canteen while I show Sinne something I WILL DEAL WITH YOU LATER. It's a great surprise only I can show her. It is only for her you can't spoil it." I urge closer even more so. The metal clanks of my feet get louder. I shift my focus to Sinne and only her.
  2. While scanning the hallway, I come across foxy and sinne. "Hi," I say as I pass by.
  3. I don't flinch and keep moving closer to her.
    607 likes this.
  4. My eyes fall wide open in shock. I. I. ... ... ... ... ... This is intense, I'm really feeling this :o
  5. I stop scanning and watch.
  6. I get within a foot away from her, I whispered, "Do you know how I was put in here? I'll show you." I clench your hand with my own. I start dragging you towards the gymnasium.
    607 likes this.
  7. I try to walk with him, but keep tripping. Getting dragged away my arm hurts a lot, but I hardly notice it.
    "w- h- m-" "..." "o" "..."
  8. I bust through the gymnasium doors with Sinne in tow. I made sure the door closed behind me. I grab you again and smile gingerly. I looked to the corner where a metal exoskeleton lay, box of parts and my charging station is. "Do you remember when I was shut down and put in that thing so I lived? Well, turns out, I have extra parts and a exoskeleton if when my body fails, I live; You're going to be a part of my merry crew! Forever." I start to drag you towards the corner.

9. Ah, okay. I thought you would actually come out of yours, and I would be seen as you.
    I start realising what's happening. "Wait..." "No, I'd rather not" "Ow!" the pain brings me back to my senses. "Foxy, stop this! This won't make you loved!" "Just try to..."
    "We can help you, just ask politely and don't try to..." Oh God, what should I do...
  10. I follow you and burst in when I see this. *points ion cannon at foxy* "I dont think she likes this, dont do it!"
  11. I am still a robot, this is wacky voodoo stuff let me explain. I am a possessed robot, I was murdered and my soul past into this robot. In short, I want revenge for my murder. If you read my game lure you will understand.

"Love? What is love when you're dead like me!" "I am stuck haven't you heard me before!?" I get angrier and stare you right in your eyes. I tilt my head. "Do you think I want to kill you? No I won't, that isn't human of me." I stare back to the corner. "You're going to be my first mate. You'll be my partner."

I laugh mechanically again and keep dragging you.
    I stop and stare with Sinne in my hand. "Why you must interfere. We were having fun."
  12. I continue watching with the ion cannon pointed at you.
  13. I stare at his cannon, "Why isn't it charging then? I see no lights on." I laugh and made the room shake. "You are one silly robot, You can't fire a ion gun that doesn't work!"
  14. I quickly look around for gaurds. making sure no one else was there, I say "You leave me no choice" *begins to charge ion cannon*

15. I remember the chat about this and we ruled against that it was taken away during your arrival.

I continue to laugh at him.
  16. I walk up to you and club you in the head with the ion cannon, throwing you into the wall.
  17. I shake it off and say, "You're a robot why do you care. If you keep interfering I will take steps to take up out myself." I look at Sinne, she looks like she got thrown towards the pile of stuff."You can't hurt her, I wasn't going to either now beat it."
  18. "I watched the whole thing. You were going to hurt her, im watching you...." I say as I start scanning the gym.
  19. "Leave us be! Our time doesn't mean you scan the room" I start shaking but regained as I pick up Sinne.
  20. I continue to scan the gym walls.