[forum game] say three words.

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Egeau, Oct 20, 2016.

1. but we couldn't
    Sachrock likes this.
  2. three words
    Wither_Addict likes this.
  3. call the teacher

(I think we should "couldn't" slide, technically it's one word even though it's combined :))
    607 likes this.
  4. about the strangely

(will make a new overview/summary when on pc, haven't got too much time at the moment)
  5. time we could
    Sachrock likes this.
  6. Wait, that isn't possible, is it? The last word was 'strangely' which is an adverb, then I'd think there should be a verb, an adjective or another adverb following, not a noun. :)
    Not sure if another adverb could follow, but a noun surely shouldn't, I believe.
  7. There once was a little bird that loved cheese. While he wasn't a perfect bird, he also had a nest in a tree. One day he decided to fly away, and found a sleepy old dog.
    The dog was very good at making bird houses and finding lost blocks of cheese, however, he also had a particular interest for apples, pears, and delicious little birds. The imperfect little bird had often wondered what life was, but this time he did not let himself be intimated. He approached his dragon, which helped him stop the vicious plants that were trying to eat his seeds in the vegetable yard, where Aikar was eaten right after the emerge of the evil tentacle monster.
    The dog then took out a device of magical chips and salsa and gave it to an ant, who had a lucrative business proposal about snail shells.
    The ant said the bird should not let the TomvanWijnen win auctions. The bird, however said to the ant that he did want to bid on a very special one, but it was too late, because the bird died right after.
    Having said that, we begin math homework at assigment 23 but we couldn't call the teacher about the strange time, we could say that the

changed it a little so that it all fits :)

congratulations, you've won 10Kr for doing the same as I would, you're awesome :) (since everyone who's doing the same as I do is awesome, aren't they?)
    bitemenow15 likes this.
  8. :c
    I didn't make the mistake, she did...
  9. I know little boy, but it just is way easyer to change it that way, it will be alright, you did do everything right, but it is way easyer like this.

:p
    607 likes this.
  10. phone was dead.
    Jelle68 likes this.
  11. As we had
  12. Suddenly died because
  13. Of World War III
  14. That's 4 but ok.

Unfortunately. The end.
  15. we surrendered ourselves
  16. ... and decided to ...
  17. go eat potatoes...