[Forum Game] King of the Hill

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Unoski, May 24, 2015.

1. The dark magic glitches out and everybody becomes unfrozen and you become frozen. I walk up and push you down the hill.

I am the king.
  2. I activate my time displacer and jump back in time. Then I send you back 65 million years to be crushed by the meteor.
  3. But he can't die, nor can the hill, so he's still king :p
  4. ?
  5. I steal the hill out from under the current king's feet and hide in a place where it can never be found. Literally never. It's impossible. I proceed to sit on the hill for all eternity, the final king. All others are forced to relocate and play "King of the Mesa" or "King of the Mountain" or "King of the Other Hill."
  6. I burst out of the hill, and fire a blast of energy that incinerates you, and exposes the location of the hill. I am king.
  7. I love how invincible, invulnerable and impossible things are all proven wrong in one post :p
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  8. I drink a resistance pot and use the force to push you away from me.
    I am still king
    Defne_The_Boss likes this.
  9. I combine all the hills together and fly on the top, placing obstacles to make it harder to climb up. Anyone within 5 feet of me gets blasted down by the force.
  10. I fly up to the top of the hill avoiding all the obstacles and confound you with an age-old question. "How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?" While you're confused, I bump you and you fall off the hill. I am king.
  11. I swing a giant toostie pop at you and you fall of the hill.

I am the king.
  12. I Ran you over with my Truck, I'm Now the King Of The Hill!
  13. Instead of answering your question. I simply use the force.
    All hail FinalArc
  14. I make you stare at videos of waterfalls and rushing rivers. As you hurry off to the bathroom, the hill is mine now.
  15. I capture you in a tractor beam. I am king.
  16. I still don't get how a fully trained Lenny Army elite force was defeated with Nutella. Skydragon do something!
    The Lenny Army can't be defeated!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  17. 3827492-5475490438-0b8fe.jpg
  18. I hire Jim Carrey to make you laugh, you roll off the hill, I am now king.
    mercenaries2009 likes this.
  19. 93e6b7f1fb3dcfcf761c5f8fd78c24573b75a664a3bfb9de61f53d61784b8245.jpg
  20. I turn the hill into jello, pulling you in. I am king of the dessert.