[Forum Game] King of the Hill

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Unoski, May 24, 2015.

1. Have you all but forgot about my indestructible war machine? As I along with my huge army use it to blast away the empire of whoever stands in front of me. I then once again claim the hill and put some more dirt on it to make it full size again.
  2. Then I'll stand behind you. You didn't see me and I shot you with my kitten launcher. I am now king of the hill.
  3. I bore the king to death with a history lesson, then fall asleep, I guess I'm the sleepy king of the hill
  4. I shoot you with my Cupid's Bow, and love hearts start appearing above your head. This drives you insane, each heart making you more delirious. You become so mad you start running away from the hearts, running of the hill and into the conveniently placed lake.
    I'm king of the hill.
  5. I'm king though :cool:
  6. I dress up as a stormtrooper and scare the king off the hill and all the way home. Im the king now!
  7. i got my jack russle to rip you apart now i am the king :cool: :) :D
  8. who said your jack russle was strong? I turn it into a harmless puppy and turn back time. Little_Pixel_Pig is king again
  9. I put Donald Trump in power and you move to Canada, I am king of the hill.
  10. omg this is an actual thing now. wow. i absolutely love this humor
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  11. You teleport into lava unexpectedly and you dont have fire resistance on :cool: i king again
  12. waiwaiawiawiwaiwaiwai wait if Donald trump is in power, how would you be king?!
    nuclearbobomb likes this.
  13. I return with shadow_dcords head.... on a stick. I am king
  14. Check again sir, still king :-P
  15. I was a real king :cool: