[FORUM GAME] GalliaRPG - Revived

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HanaY, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Hm, I'll take it for now.
  2. [quote="princebee, post: 838208]You feel a sharp pain. There are some orcs on your back![/quote]

I quickly transform back to a human after flying very high. When I skydive safely away from the orcs, I turn back into a dragon. When the orcs hit the ground and die, I take their tools and supplies. I make them become undead and make the dig parts of the cave for me. (Mwahahahahahahaha!):D:rolleyes::cool::p;):)
  3. "Sure."
    "Alright. Just pay when you're ready to leave."
    I quickly transform back to a human after flying very high. When I skydive safely away from the orcs, I turn back into a dragon. When the orcs hit the ground and die, I take their tools and supplies. I make them become undead and make the dig parts of the cave for me. (Mwahahahahahahaha!):D:rolleyes::cool::p;):)[/quote]
    Their bodies are too squashed to do anything.
  4. I shout at him and step on his face, putting my full weight on my front paw "Try to bite me one more time and I'll make a paw shaped hole in your face" I try to calm my face, but it doesn't work much "What do you want with me?!"

( Can I meet someone? Monica hungers :3 )
  5. I sit down and eat.

Hungers for what?
  6. ((Food probably, she hasn't eaten in ages xD
    princebee and 607 like this.
  7. I don't know whether or not to follow it. A howl from behind me forces me to decide... Follow it! I slowly start walking, trying not to jostle my arm. (Is this too long? Is it okay that I added the howl?)
    607 likes this.
  8. I incinerate their bodies. I continue digging. (How many more posts of digging until the cave is done?)
  9. (it's fine)
    You finally arrive at the base of a tree.
    (it's a pretty big cave, so a couple more maybe?)
    You hear an explosion behind you.
    herocrafter2912 likes this.
  10. OK, I head up to my new room at have a look in my pockets to see what I have after falling down the well, I find a old pocket watch and a mysterious trinket.
  11. Um, prince :3
    AliceF3 likes this.
  12. (Alright, thanks.) I place my hand on the tree to steady myself, and I feel little ridges. They are carvings.

13. (Um, you kind of just gave yourself that stuff, but if you can provide a reason, it could stay)
    He makes a gargling noise and spits blood. He reaches up to grab you.
    (who :3)
    (tell me on kik or something)

"So, what brings you here?" He asks.
  14. (Don't know why, but I suddenly stopped receiving notifications for this thread. Anyway, I'm back.)
    "That's just the thing," I say, "I can't remember. I think I have amnesia."
  15. I feel his arms around my fur covered neck as I clamp down on his arm, growling loudly
  16. "That man brought me here", pointing at the man that directed me to the room.
    "He thought I needed to eat."
  17. He lets go for half a second.
    "Well, how is it so far?"
  18. I turn around to see what exploded.
  19. You see a large crater...
  20. I seize the opportunity and run