Find the Rubber Ducky!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by 607, Jun 26, 2015.

?

Do you have one or multiple rubber duckies?

Yes. 96 vote(s) 60.4%
No. 63 vote(s) 39.6%
  1. Still no, but I think you're doing good :p
  2. Hint: Right side is right side, that's for sure.

Anyway, if nobody gets it still, should I just post the answer in a few days? :) I think some of you would like to know where it is after all this :p
  3. Does anyone dare trying? ;D
  4. If this is it, I'll post a clearer photo for it.
    Dufne and 607 like this.
  5. I'm really tempted to give points for the effort now, would that be appreciated? :p
    But no, it wasn't right.
  6. Nope, nice try, but: at first glance probably won't work, as you need to have the picture at full size to be able to see it.
  7. I actually give up...
    tuqueque likes this.
  8. How do you post the pics with the outline cause i think i found it? if imgur works here you go is the link http://imgur.com/xunJP4E

9. Orange circle my one and only answer. :p
    607 likes this.
  10. Already circled that, it's wrong
  11. So you did, but what about here?

*Top Right Corner*
  12. Oh wow, you sure do try hard! Thanks for posting, at least I know I finally managed to make one truly hard if not impossible ;) I'll post the answer later this week.
  13. I found it! Here it is! Can you see it?
    Rhyblet likes this.
  14. ...no.
    Dufne, cowland123 and tuqueque like this.
  15. I also can't really see it... I think I see a very very small purple dot, but it doesn't look big enough to be the ducky :p
    607 likes this.
  16. It is definitely it, though! I think it's the only place with any purple in it at all ;) I can distinguish part of its back and its head, if I view the picture at full size.
  17. I've seen a couple of other purple parts myself, in fact I still think that they look more like the duck than that part, but I guess I can't argue with the truth - this one was simply very hard to see though, could just be me :p
    607 likes this.
  18. I feel like he just took a picture and made one pixel purple in photoshop :p
    Rhythmically and tuqueque like this.
  19. That's way too expensive for me, though...

True ^.^