Final's Art Shop

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by HelloKittyRo2, Jul 18, 2015.

1. Sorry, I cant do the buildings, but everything else is something I can do
    607 likes this.
  2. that will be ok but can u have clouds instead
  3. I think I can. If I can't, I'll try to make the background look as good as it can
    607 likes this.
  4. SilverCrownn
    Could you somehow do my character hugging a white horse?
    Tie Die background
    Whole body
    payed!
    607 likes this.
  5. ok
  6. RyugaXI and 607 like this.
  7. Finalarc hi I really want a cool avatar with my skin and some of the fnaf characters near me if u can do this it would make my day. =) so plz message back if its possible heres a link to my skin

: http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/darkness656565/

so plz make it and if u can't its ok.
  8. btw how long does it take to make???? and the fnaf characters I want are mangle, marionette, foxy bonnie and me in the centre with them to the side thanx =)
  9. Please use the correct application format given
  10. 1. darkness656565
    2. Me in he centre with mangle above me, marionette to my right and foxy to my left
    3. me being friendly to the others and hanging out.
    4. straight view
  11. As somebody that's never watched a FNaF video or ever played it, I'm not too sure who these characters are. It would help if you give a link to each of their skins and it would save a lot of time

12. Sorry I couldn't do the clouds as it was extremely difficult to fit in the picture.
    607 likes this.
  13. 607 likes this.
  14. I love it but you spelt my name wrong it is LOCHLAN9
    607 likes this.
  15. Oh, I am SO sorry
    607 likes this.
  16. Gawadrolt likes this.
  17. thx so much ill pay now
    607 likes this.
  18. 1.Current IGN- AvianDeity.
    2.What would you like in the avatar- Me riding a white horse.
    3.Anything extra? A white background and if possible the horse with a horn (unicorn).
    4.Viewpoint(What body parts would you like to be viewing? All of the horse and me in the center, facing left.
    5.Have you paid the price for your avatar- I will pay when I receive notice that this is under-way or possible.
    607 likes this.
  19. 1. SKMMinecraftian
    2. Me with an Iron Helmet on (Like it would look like in minecraft) Both knees bent, facing towards left, left foot forward, leaning forward, and right hand with sword at the ready while my left hand appears to be lifting my helmet up
    3. A spare sword on my back crossed with a bow, blank background, and an arrow right in front of my foot
    4. Me off to the right side, full body
    5. I'll pay next time I get on, 2oo advance, 1k when finished