Fendy Photography

Discussion in 'Shutter Talk' started by FDNY21, Oct 19, 2014.

1. I thought I'd share another one of the Audi Coupe quattro to this thread :D
    Qkazoochan, AnonReturns and 607 like this.
  2. Checked it out, they're great! :D
    FDNY21 likes this.
  3. Thank you, 607! I appreciate the kind words! I'll be posting some of my favourites here every now and then until the next event!
  4. Nissan Skyline R34 GTR at Combe! :)
  5. The Nissan Silvia S15 that I got to ride in, back in 2014! Here it is, drifting again in 2016!
    Qkazoochan and AnonReturns like this.
  6. What do you guys think of the new system for uploading photos? Are you guys still liking the images? :)
  7. Modified Audi Coupe GT at Castle Combe! These cars look great and are cheaper than the AWD quattro. They may lack the wide body lines, the turbo and the drivetrain, but they still have a great 5 cylinder engine and look classy at a cheaper price. Nice cars, but still very rare now!
  8. Another one of the Coupe GT! :)
  9. One of the many old Subaru Imprezas at the event :)
  10. Toyota Supra at Castle Combe!

Expect new photos from a special trip this next weekend... stay tuned! :)
  11. Nissan Silvia S13 at Combe!
  12. Vauxhall Nova at Castle Combe, recently saved from the scrapper scheme! Glad it got put to good use rather than scrapped for cheap metal!
  13. Another view of that Audi Coupe GT from earlier!
  14. Another BMW E30 M3 that was at Combe!
  15. Off to Beaulieu and its motor museum today, so expect pictures from that later on! :D
    AnonReturns likes this.
  16. The full Beaulieu Motor Museum album is coming soon! It takes a long time to upload the whole pack, but it's worth it. Let us start off with one of the brand new Ford Focus RS cars that came along to the show, Simply Ford!
    Qkazoochan, 607 and AnonReturns like this.