Fendy Photography

Discussion in 'Shutter Talk' started by FDNY21, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Should be going to Castle Combe over this weekend, should be videoing, possibly taking some pictures too! :D
  2. Going to the model show this weekend :3 Heard theres going to be a load of classics there, I'll make sure I bring a decent camera :p Have a good weekend at castle combe!
    FDNY21 likes this.
  3. Thanks creeper! Have a good weekend at the model show also :D
    the_creeper_lord likes this.
  4. Going to Castle Combe today! :)

Went to a GTA meet last night also:
    Qkazooo and ShrinkingMatt like this.
  5. I've got a load of pictures! :D I'll upload them tomorrow or the next day so watch out for them over the next however long ;)
  6. 607, your wish was my command at this last event I went to, and I finally have my first picture of a pre-2000 Volvo. Feast upon its glory at the Classic, Kit and Retro Event at Castle Combe... (picture taken on Saturday just gone) I think it only got lapped once, not bad going! :p
    Qkazooo and 607 like this.
  7. Psst!
    Forza is a great game for pictures ;)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  8. Taken pictures on it before but I haven't played it much recently :p
  9. New videos are now on YouTube :) I'll put them both into the post so that you can see them! (The first video is a part of the second one so if you have 10 mins to spare, just go straight for the second one)

607 likes this.
  10. Haha, thanks!
    FDNY21 likes this.
  11. You get two photos this time!

First up, one of my favourite shots so far of a Subaru Impreza tearing it up!

Second, a rare Lancia Montecarlo taking a parade around the track!
    Qkazooo, 607 and ShrinkingMatt like this.
  12. Not sure about this edit, but here are a few of the Vauxhall Firenzas in red parked up together!
    Qkazooo likes this.
  13. Wow, that Subaru Impreza picture looks super cool!
    FDNY21 likes this.
  14. Thanks 607! Probably my favourite picture from the day
    607 likes this.