Fendy Photography

Discussion in 'Shutter Talk' started by FDNY21, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Beautiful imported Toyota Corolla AE86 Trueno from Japan! Love these cars :D
    Qkazooo and 607 like this.
  2. Some lovely Ford Capris parked up at Donington! :D
    Qkazooo and generalfelino015 like this.
  3. Hm... do you really think bumping so often still benefits much? I have a feeling most people interested already watch this thread.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  4. I see your point, but if it's legal for me to bump it then I usually try to - new members join every day and I hope to interest as many people on the Empire as possible. Also, by bumping at various points throughout the day, I can appeal the thread to people in more than one time zone and get a wider audience interested. On top of this, people may have missed an image and the occasional bump brings notifications back to their box. I like to see this thread active and I've had lots of great conversations here so it is nice to see it going! :) If you have any other queries then feel free to message again here. ;)
    607 likes this.
  5. Very true, thanks for explaining!
    FDNY21 likes this.
  6. Ford Sierra RS Cosworth from Donington Historic! :D
    Qkazooo, generalfelino015 and 607 like this.
  7. A question for you all this time, do you prefer the fancy writing like this picture...
    Or the more scruffy type writing like this one?
  8. The first one, I think.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  9. The fancy one was my original one of choice, but I started to use the second one for some of my edits now... I kind of like both and I use a mixture depending on the image, but I think you're right, the first one is more effective. Thank you for the feedback! :)
    607 likes this.
  10. Bump! If we have any more replies to which writing is better from the question above also then that would be great :D
    607 likes this.
  11. I like both as well. You could change it up depending on the type of car I suppose? i.e. scruffy for muscles, smooth for sports and luxuries.
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  12. This was on an iPhone 5??? Wow.
  13. Which ever suits the car? Perhaps :D
    Which image? The image does not show up for me :p
    607 likes this.