Exciting new partnership! FREE RUPEES!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Jun 28, 2012.

1. I love it :)
  2. why is that odd? b/c tripwire hooks are part of the planned newest update.
    bonzd67 likes this.
  3. yea i gotcha wasn't trying to be rude or anything. Reason i said that because We had someone teared down a railway because he thought it was ugly and missed placed. Also here comes tons of spams thread about server being down,
  4. I know you weren't. I was agreeing with you. :p
  5. lol Alright thought, Im kinda tired been out in 102 degrees today :p so im kinda baked lol time for ice cream then
    IcecreamCow likes this.
  6. I just haven't been active in Minecraft lately and I was like oo what's this? and I thought it was rather odd that it was on the website when it isn't completely finished in the snapshots
  7. I clicked on it, went to "Farming" and saw cocoa plant.....1.2.6?

CAN'T wait for 1.2.6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    audrey455 likes this.
  8. Minecraftopia is better than the wiki because it looks cooler. Enough said.
    imBobertRobert, Dwight5273 and Hash98 like this.
  9. I had that the other day, then went to bed, woke up, ate some hashbrowns...........my hunger was satisfied and the server was normal:D
  10. If you value your life, do not go on a hunger strike while waiting for 1.2.6*

*It is not being developed. The next official Minecraft update will be 1.3. ;)
    imBobertRobert likes this.
  11. Saw this on the homepage a couple days ago... Of course I clicked on it, and I was very impressed. I had wondered when there would be a post like this. Explaining the new link.
  12. YAY, Free Rupees.
    JustinGuy likes this.
  13. I personally use the MC Wiki because it has A LOT more information, but I'll check this out too.
    LZBZ_DW and ZBSDKryten like this.
  14. Not as much info as the Minecraft Wiki, personally I favor the MinecraftWiki over Minecraftopia.
    LZBZ_DW likes this.
  15. Some people don't want an entire Encyclopedia on Minecraft, they just want some basic stuff. It could be interesting to find some things out- what they do... instead of the wiki explaining every single little detail before it is even officially released
    ZBSDKryten likes this.
  16. Both have good points - minecraftopia (quick access); Minecraft Wiki (more in depth)
    ob1bob69 and IcecreamCow like this.
  17. Yes, MC wiki Is just a wall of text with little pictures.. .this new site is just epic...

And again Further prooft that EMC is Current and relevant.
  18. Hey this is how I found EMC, the server list on Minecraftopia! :)

About the only thing I use the wiki for is when I forget how to make something. The other stuff makes my head hurt. When I wanted to make something like a red stone clock I read the wiki. Made my brain hurt. I stuck to just googling everything or learning from people who did it the simple and easy way. Minecraftopia is pretty easy and simple to understand.
    HylianNinja likes this.
  19. I LUV EMC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11:cool::eek:
  20. &bBWell, if I was to choose form Minecraftopia and Minecraft Wiki, I would choose fMinecraftopia because, like panda said, I saw EmpireMinecraft, so let's try to bond with them!!