Everyone wants my head!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by MrSocks75, Aug 31, 2015.

1. I have been asked numerous times for my head. I have even been offered half-a-million ruppes for it. In all that I have always said no.

Well, now, I am giving everyone a chance to get my head.

In just a few days I will be 1 year old on EMC. Yeah, I know, just one year; It seems like it has been so much longer. To celebrate this milestone I am going to hide-that's right, hide-one of my heads somewhere on the Empire. It will remain hidden until it is found (no matter how long that actually takes) See below for more details about this 'event'.

But that's not all. I am also going to give away 250,000 rupees. This too will be based on chance as I will pull the winners from this thread based on random.org. Sorry but alts do not count for this (and I will know if an alt posts*). The deadline for posting here is 13 Sept 2015 with winners of the rupees being picked a few days after that (based on my available time).
    1. 125,000 rupees
    2. 75,000 rupees
    3. 50,000 rupees
    * For families that share an IP please state so and if you are selected I will check to ensure that fact. Otherwise, alts will not count and trying to bypass this will result in all on that IP being blocked from winning in this event.

Everyone wants my head event details
    Status of the head:
    The head has been found! (20Oct2015)

The head is currently hidden on one of the SMPs! (01Sept2015)

Hint:
    Figure out what smp I started on? Yes? Good. Head to The End ;)
    I may or may not have a res there but it is the server I started on.
    It is on an odd numbered smp
    It is not in a /town world
    It's not in the /waste (Good thing as they just reset)
    The head will be in a place that ALL players can access (so that rules out Utopia's wild)

FAQ's (will update as needed)
    • The head will be placed (not in a chest) requiring it to be broken to obtain.
    • To avoid any potential conflict Staff are excluded from the head hunt. (Sorry fellow Staffers but if a Staff found it you know someone would think it's a setup)
    • This is (currently) the ONLY MrSocks75 head in existence!
  2. Rupee Giveaway Winners
    (Winners were selected by random.org
    Payouts will happen next time I get in-game)

ElfinCarrot - 125,000 Rupees
    Kitten77 - 75,000 Rupees
    cj12115 - 50,000 Rupees

Congrats to the winners!
    Hashhog, WayneKramer and Kytula like this.
  3. 2nd

love this contest!
  4. I'm definitely looking forward to this!
  5. Oh, sounds fun. I'll be hunting. :)
  6. Unrelated to the contest at hand, but are we allowed to stalk you and see where you place the head? :D
    tuqueque likes this.
  7. Oh nice. Count me in :) My daughter shares the same IP (AinsleyBear).
  8. Deadline for posting is in 2013? :p

Thanks for this contest, thought I'd mention that I do share my IP with another family member (I don't know if they're going to enter this or not anyway though >_>)
    kaptrix, RebelSpartan and ThaKloned like this.
  9. Sounds sweet. Cool thing you are doing here.
  10. banana im posting from 2012 cause im a sueprhero
    FDNY21 likes this.
  11. Congrats in advance on that one year, and thanks for hosting this. It sounds like a fun little event! Well, fun for me, anyway. I don't know how fun it'll be for all the people out there who aren't able to find the head... you know, because it will already have ended up in my inventory. :p
  12. This shall be interesting to participate in, may the best (of both portions of the contest) win! =)
  13. Awesome! :) You can count me in as a participant.
  14. Sounds Fun! Count me in.:p
  15. I didn't want your head anyway :U
  16. :) Excited :D Thanks, Mr. Socks, and congrats on 1 year!
  17. Exciting stuff, I will be on the hunt! Congratulations on the one year, and Happy Birthday!

* For families that share an IP please state so and if you are selected I will check to ensure that fact. Otherwise, alts will not count and trying to bypass this will result in all on that IP being blocked from winning in this event.

Poofasaurus and I will have the same IP
  18. Count me in too dude, can't wait for the world's greatest easter egg hunt