Ethan's Diary

Discussion in 'Writers' Corner' started by Erektus, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Ahh, okay.
  2. -September 13th, 2015-

Annoyed.

Anyway, big day for WLGD (War Lion Game Development). Began development of Colonial Domination and Commander's Quest (Single Playe

r). As well as opening our company to hiring people who are interested in developing games on EMC.

Jess and I have been hanging out all day, it's weird going from Best Friends for 3 years to a couple, you start smiling like an idiot when you're around them because you can't believe they're yours instead of just smiling when you're having a good time. I can't predict where this is going, and I don't really care, as long as it goes somewhere.

--EDIT--

Where oh where is my monthly news? My hearts aches in the absense of Krysyy's words about September's happenings. But seriously, 13 days in and nothing yet, just kind of anxious to see the results of the Referral Contest. Take your time Krysyy, just take it really quickly.

I've been a bit lazy when it's come to Chisel Me This the past few days, only got half of what I wanted to get done this weekend, don't tell Defne_b_ded, and I was hoping to have the full statue done by now so I can start working on the second part, oh well, blame it on Jess :oops:

My activity in-game is going to be shrinking a bit, since Cory needs to do some things with his new game as well as make some more rupees for me.
  3. Edited, forgot the second half.
    Galantisizer likes this.
  4. Shit, didn't write yesterday. Maybe they won't notice.

-September 15th, 2015-

I can not begin to express how much I hate Digital Art & Design 3. The teacher has no idea what he is talking about and most of us know what we're doing, and all he's doing it going over basic stuff. So ready for this semester to be over so I can get into Programming and App Development.

(Kids look away)
    Jess and I kissed today! I know I shouldn't be so excited about it, it wasn't my first and this is going to sound corny or like a cliche, or both. But when we kissed I literally felt sparks shoot thru my body.

I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out what I want to do in life, between Digital Art, Animating, Game Design, Software Engineering, Architecture. After I turned 13 it's like the years just flew by, kind of scary and crazy when you think about it. I guess I'll end up figuring out what I want to do eventually.
  5. *fangirl screams*
    Boozle_, Kytula, Keliris and 2 others like this.
  6. Dude, you totally didn't write yesterday.

Kidding aside, pursue the field you have the most interest/fun in.
  7. Thank you Jess :D
  8. -September 16th, 2015-

Watching spongebob right now, don't judge. This entry is going to get a bit personal, and I'm really looking for some guy input, and female if you want to give me your view on it.

So, I know Jess and I have only been dating a very short time, but is it okay to get jealous? Today I saw her ex hug her after school, and she told me that they had broke up a long time ago and that they were just friends now. I don't know, I'm most likely overthinking, but I'd really like some other views on it. From what I know, they've only been broken up a couple months.

Aside from that, my day was really good actually. I've been in a good mood all day up until that point. Going to start blasting some music, get some chiseling done, maybe hop on Black Ops and play some zombies after that.

How was your day?
    Galantisizer likes this.
  9. About the hug thing.
    (I'm a guy if you didn't know =P)
    I give hugs to friends of both genders regularly, including exs. I wouldn't think much of it. Jealousy is only natural, especially in the beginning of a relationship >.<
    Galantisizer likes this.
  10. ^^ Yup.

It's okay to feel jealous at first, but it will wear off; if you both feel the same about each other, then it will show. It's okay if she hugs her ex, but if it is repetitive, and other things start to arise, such as hand-holding, kisses on the cheek, -- Just kidding. Your all good.
  11. -September 18th, 2015-

So Cory and I had some fun today, finally made the "Aiker" account with the derpy face, and then we had to change it because Aikar wasn't too fond of it. :p
    Galantisizer, CadenMann and tuqueque like this.
  12. That was you >_>
    Galantisizer and tuqueque like this.
  13. You have not been keeping up with this... Baka!
    BlinkyBinky and Kytula like this.
  14. *poke*
    *poke prod*
  15. More. Life. Info. NAO.
    Rhythmically likes this.