[Established] Frontier outpost: Skylandia

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by haastregt, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Same here!
  2. I'm going to update the paths,... again :) I need some recommendations for what to change them to,.. Maybe something posh but non expensive? What do u guys think?
  3. I dont really have an idea, but you should try to keep it simple so the attention is more fixed to the builds and stuff
    Oh, and if possible, try making them just one or two blocks thucker than now so you have more space, it currently seems a bit bunched up.
    Patr1cV likes this.
  4. Ok thanks haas! http://imgur.com/a/Rj84v Check em out from outa space :)
    Edit: btw Can someone come up with a good dome idea for the new spawn building if so I would like to hear it!
  5. Hey guys! I'm re-making all of the paths so the streets may look a bit bad arm but I'm going to fix it all!
    Second thing we now have a better wheat farm so I wall be taking down that massive one but if u guys have silk :) glad. Needs to be remocpvrd that's all bai :)
  6. HELLO EVERYONE! It is almost Halloween and the pumpkins are coming to SKYLANDIA prepare yourself for a cave of doom and the spooky new spawn of toe! (;) This October nothing but horror will be in SKYLANDIA!
    Ok so not "all" horror but some of it :)
    UPDATE: roofs of new spawn are built with added garden and caves!
  7. Me and oly_007 have finished the roofs for the new spawn!
  8. Hey Guys - Update -New spawn almost finished in the storage area!
  9. EVERYONE WELCOME MCSaw to SKYLANDIA!
    kevmeup and MCSaw like this.
  10. Managed to get a tour today. Beautiful place :). Very pleased to be part of something so magnificent. Will do my utmost best when needed to help out. Thanks again everyone.
    kevmeup and AWW1010 like this.
  11. Nothing much to report! Apart from plans to build 6 more iron farms in locations marked in skylandia itself!
    kevmeup likes this.