[Est. Outpost] People of Carthaga (PoC)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Kaizimir, May 18, 2014.

1. Haven't put on the shaders yet ;)
  2. 2014-11-25_19.05.05.png
    come to papa
  3. "Quote Airgasious (dont know how)"
    Where is the 4th and 5th spawner?
    Patr1cV likes this.
  4. lol i've no clue about the quotes myself, can't help you there... the others couldn't fit in the frame :p .... (dreaming of more spawners and the motivation to put hoppers below for all the crazy drops)
  5. 2014-11-26_17.28.09.png 2014-11-26_17.46.18.png 2014-11-26_17.46.40.png 2014-11-26_17.27.06.png 2014-11-26_17.45.36.png
    This turkey had a bad day becuz of me xD

Attached Files:

AshBlue789 likes this.
  6. DiamondSurgeon just donated a whole DC of Quartz blocks to the lighthouse project..
    And Suri donated almost an SC of glass to the skyscraper project

Ty :)
    AshBlue789 likes this.
  7. Now all I need is a SC of glass to get this skyscraper done -.-
    AshBlue789 likes this.
  8. 2014-11-27_17.56.53.png
    Never thought these turkeys would drop this too xD
  9. Hey Kai! I've sketched 10 different logos/murals for Carthaga, and I will soon be making them in PixelArt.
  10. 2014-11-27_10.45.46.png
    burn baby burn... standing room only
    AshBlue789 likes this.
  11. Thats not the one in your house, is it? or did ya make one at your xp grinder? =P
  12. is the one in the house, playing with obby gen and watching them burn away thought i'd take a pic
  13. Great, can you pm the sketches? I really would like to see them
    herocrafter2912 likes this.
  14. Went to go finish the lighthouse and there's a locked chest, access chest to Kaizimir and Rainbowony1000
    Could someone please tell me who Rainbowony1000 is? :p :D
    AshBlue789 and Airgasious like this.
  15. Oh haha, Rainbowony1000 is an excellent player and the correct pronunciation is Rainbow-one-y-one-thousand. I will introduce you next time both of you are online ;)
    Rainbowpony1000 and AshBlue789 like this.
  16. Carthaga Teams?
    I just got a idea to make Carthaga more active than it already is, if this will work of course ;). I got some inspiration from a server were some YT guys are on, they had their server split up in teams and everytime had a battle (non-pvp, just something like building/redstone and idk what more). I also got inspired with kryy''s monthly contests. So here is my idea:

How it works

So there were some things I was thinking off. At first I want to say that each team can get points with winning. I think I will go with this point system: For your prestations you will get between 0 and 10 points, every month is hold a contest, so you can get up to 120 points a year. at the end of the year, the winning team gets a price. Examples of contest:

-Building
    -Invent redstone creation (and build it)
    -tournaments (shooting, hunting)
    -parkour
    -resource gathering
    -Pranking
    -I am open for suggestions ;)

Your creations ONLY counts if made in carthaga itself, so it helps carthaga too. Rembember: you are a team, but not everyone has to build, they can help with resourcegathering or something like that. Or you can just send a someone to do everything, but a team is stronger :).

Joining teams
    To Join a team, you have to be active. At first you need to be active over like a month before you can join, and like in the carthaga rules: derilict on EMC = derelict on Carthaga = Derelict on your team. Of course if you are on holiday, just let others know so it can be changed for you :). You can choose teams really simple. At first the existing players have to join: put a dispencer with black and white wool and every player presses the button, get their team and done :)/. New players can do that too, but if the teams will be devided unfair, the newest player automaticly gets transfered over too the other team.

The looks
    The teams will be black and white. I can build a arena kind of thing with quartz and coal blocks, with in the middle a Beacon yelding the color of the last contest winners. That is possible in 1.8 client already. This is just for looks.
    I really wish you could color your name, but that is impossible on EMC. I was thinking of colored lether armour, but that is not practical. (even know voters armour is good, but not the best and some dont want to vote). I dont know some way of showing what team you are yet, so I am open for suggestions

I am open for suggestions/modifications. This is just my first thoughts :). If you need more information just let me know. I think I will set up a poll. I hope I didnt forgot something.
    Patr1cV, ILTG and youmuu like this.
  17. Hmm, sounds interesting...started a convo with you and the committee
  18. So do I.
  19. Me too