[Est. Outpost] People of Carthaga (PoC)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Kaizimir, May 18, 2014.

1. So many likes from Scorpio lol
    crafter31211, Kaizimir and Scorpio528 like this.
  2. *Like*
    SEPTHEKID and Kaizimir like this.
  3. Actually I live in the US :) thanks for the concern though. After doing some more checking were pretty sure she came from a puppy farm, so she won't be returning there. But I do appreciate your concern :) see ya soon.
    Kaizimir and SEPTHEKID like this.
  4. Hello PoC :)

We just reached exactly 50 members (including me :D)!!

I updated the list with:
    39. SEPTHEKID
    40. Airgasious (coal)
    41. AwesomeBuilder33
    42. AWW1010
    43. Spaskiba
    44. Bhret
    45. Nyan_Kat7
    46. BlueVault13 (coal)
    47. Rainbowpony1000

48. joshyrocks13
    49. Cofounder: caden672
    50. Founder: Kaizimir

And I am very happy that I could upgrade a few people that have greatly helped Carthaga since they joined not too long ago:
    lindseyd, nighthawk80, SzymonPaterman, Airgasious and BlueVault13 all became coal rank members. Congratulations!

I would like to include the newly promoted in the Hall of Members. So, please drop your heads in my mailbox at the post office in Carthaga. Close to the Limes river is a suicide machine for head farming :D You will also have your own mailbox now.

Edit: If I forgot to add a new member to the list or you are ready for a promotion and I didn't notice, please let the committee or me know.
    BlueVault13, Scorpio528 and SEPTHEKID like this.
  5. Hello all! I have been pretty inactive; I am in Thailand atm. :) I will be back online soon, and then I will contribute to PoC in any way I can. Just reply to this message with something that needs to be done or delivered, and I'll try my best. I haven't been to PoC a lot anyway, because I am currently founding/building a town in the Estonan Federation. But I promise that if you tell me something that needs to be done, it'll be done as soon as I hop on to my favorite smp. :)
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  6. YAY
    AND
    I
    HOW
    I'M
    FIRST

7. 1. IGN: BabyCreepersRule
    2. Timezone: AEST (Australia Eastern Standard Time).
    3. How old are you on EMC: 77 days.
    4. Have you ever been kicked or banned and what was the reason: No.
    5. Do you plan to build/have a mega mall: No.
    6. Why do you want to join PoC: To have fun in the wild, and to help build and support projects.
    7. Summarize in one sentence Carthaga's mission: To support public projects around EMC.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  8. XD Snapped this while running past

Kai.png
    Scorpio528 and SEPTHEKID like this.
  9. Carthaga Towers

Hi all,
    I am making on 8097@smp4 Two towers that will look like a H The tower will need
    • Dc of Iron blocks
    • 2 Dc's of white and brown Clay Blocks
    • Dc of Spruce Logs
    • 2 Dc of Coal Blocks

When you do any one on this list Kai will give you points
    Thing done now on the building : (this pic will update every day)

This Project is big as we know But it will be done around 4-6 weeks and it will bring Carthaga to the high sky's
    and Carthaga will have much more people then every!
    Do Take NOTE: I'm Only Building the two Towers NOT putting stuff in it (I will only put little things in VERY LITTLE)

Kaizimir and RoxyTheCatWolf like this.
  10. 2014-10-13_16.36.55.png
    Tall Flower farm + Fully automatic + loss less collector
    This design I've just came up by myself and it's 100% efficient for bonemeal feeding and collector and LOSS LESS!
    but still uncompacted.

idk if we ever need that efficient cuz I actually can't find other fully automatic tall flower farm on youtube.
    mostly on youtube are semi-auto that I have seen so far.
  11. The Carthaga Times: Edition #4 has been Released!

To get yourself a copy of Edition #4, go to Residence 8097 or 9500 on SMP4 and buy a copy for 30 Rupees. Any members of Carthaga can pick up their copy for free at the local Carthaga Newsstand.
    Kaizimir likes this.
  12. Hey I have alot of Iron I could donate to the project if your interested?

I may also have some coal blocks hanging around. ^_^
    SEPTHEKID and Kaizimir like this.
  13. Oooo, I am very interested lol, When you have time go to 8097@smp4 and drop it off in my chests near the two tower's.

And thanks for your Donation to Carthaga Tower's :)

14. Today I visited the towers and noticed a new layer is being added :)

Could you arrange the exchange of the resources yet?
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  15. yesh we can, I'm goin PM her now
  16. Done. Sorry for the delay. I kept forgetting XD
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  17. Super big news wither farm is functional but the top two pad need a little tweaking so in 3 more hours of work I will be done ;)
    Scorpio528 likes this.
  18. 1. IGN: Bedfordfamily
    2. Timezone: NZ - 5 hours behind
    3. How old are you on EMC: 200 days
    4. Have you ever been kicked or banned and what was the reason: No
    5. Do you plan to build/have a mega mall: Yes, I am building it.
    6. Why do you want to join PoC: Because my friend BabyCreepersRule is in it and it sounds really fun.
    7. Summarize in one sentence Carthaga's mission: to support big public projects across EMC
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  19. Hi Bedfordfamily, welcome on board :) I invited you to a PM with the way description to Carthaga.
    Hope to meet you there soon.
  20. Thx ^.^
    Kaizimir likes this.