Empire Staff Application (outdated)

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Maxarias, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's not THAT rare. >.> But yeah, I agree with everything you said.
    zombieslayer010 and FDNY21 like this.
  2. Um, so did I do this right..? My reply seems a little...odd.. :oops:
    (..And hush, I know someone has already done this.. o3o)
    Untitled.png
    mba2012, 607, PandasEatRamen and 3 others like this.
  3. I will say, I am younger than 16 and I put out an application. I feel that just because I am young, doesn't mean I am not willing to be trustworthy and a strong staff member. I have been through alot in my life and I am very mature for my age. Obviously I'll get hate for being "a little kid" But that's fine with me. People just assume that people of young age are not ready to have such a big job.
    zombieslayer010 and wkramer79 like this.
  4. So what I have always heard that cat say in this video is:
    *Hiss*
    Ohhh, Hot Dog
    Ohhh, John-John
    Ohhh, John Johnson
    OHHH, Don Piano
    Ohhh, Oi-oi-oi
    Ohhh, you live long day
    Ohhh, John Johnson
    Ohhhm you live long day.
  5. all you arguing about the age thing: yes kids can be mature, no one is denying that however biologically you are more likely to have uncontrolled outbursts or make poorly thought out decisions. thats just biological and thus, only those people of that age who have proven beyond a reasonable doubt that they are level headed and cool under fire should and will be considered. but they will look back in your history for those things and honestly under that kind of scrutiny there are few who would pass the test possibly including myself. so put it like this, under 16's will be considered but it is unlikely they will remember the entirety of their emc history unlike square does and as such unlikely (but possible) that they will be chosen

so quit whining about it, grow up a year, and apply again :p
  6. *Applauds*
    bloodra1n likes this.
  7. *Cough* When I was 9 I founded and lead a charity. This disproves (or I hope it does..) kids' "inability" to lead or be accountable..
    wisepsn and Amphybious like this.
  8. Man you are why I still have faith in humanity!
    zombieslayer010 likes this.
  9. I wouldn't count on that.
    Only smart people will get into my country *Mischievous smil-* Have I said too much?

EDIT:
    Anyways I sold these for a dollar, I raised three hundred (I think..) for the local cancer dealio.
    Mirr0rr likes this.
  10. why is the panorama kit mod banned?
    Altimamaxx likes this.
  11. I don't think this is the place to ask.. PM Aikar or Max.
    607 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  12. ok and it is impossible to find the thread

edit: was
  13. Random post?
    607, jkjkjk182 and zombieslayer010 like this.
  14. see
  15. See? :p
  16. it means look at
    hashhog3000 and autumnrain26 like this.
  17. I thought I would input my 2 cents about the age restriction

Sorry if it offends anybody, but it is true.
  18. I'm 18 and i'm not even going to bother applying, not for the fact of I have been banned multiple times but I don't want to be responsible for anything on this server, the way I was taught to run our server is completely different from how they do things here which has been one of the causes of my bans, Sometimes it's too hard to switch over and follow someone else's rules after 2 years of being taught another way.
  19. The application defenitely looks nice!

Didn't 72volt already sell his soul for bitcoins?

People with an age < 16 may often be not mature, but the people that are, you'll find at EMC! I feel like most of the people active here on the forums are just so much more mature than average America/the Netherlands.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.