EMC's annual Wild Survival race!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ZombieSlayer010, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Sure, sorry you had to go!
  2. when does it start? if today, could i just manage the team? im busy
  3. it starts the 15'Th which is next Saturday i think
  4. pat, if you are serious, thank you so much
  5. :( Really? I had already showed interest in joining a next one if there was going to be one.

Good luck everyone!
  6. creepin turns out i have a cross country meet that day so i think your in if they let you!
  7. Zombie, will you please update the OP with the starting times, just to make sure everyone is on the same page?
  8. 2 more days :)
  9. To prepared, crap I forgot to enchant my armor :( runs to his grinder in the invested ghast nether lol
  10. I just realized i'm the leader of my group....so same boat as you : )
  11. Haha yea, wonder how long will it will take the teams to travel 50k guess we should know some time this week lol
  12. Sure, marg, I will do that sooner or later :)
  13. Is secret still part of this? Also, does the entire team hav to make it?
  14. Not everyone does, but we plan to try and fill gap's
  15. I had Show Interest multiple times but it doesn't fit my schedule :p
  16. Will you give us coords for the end of the race? Are we going 25k from the outpost? 25k from 0,0? I'm still not sure what's going on with the final races too? Will we be going out from the end of the first race, or is everyone going to have to go back to /wild spawn and start from there?

The race is tomorrow, and I'm still not sure what's going on....
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  17. Um what time is this taking place?
  18. I don't know what's happening here, like, when is it? I won't be home from 1-7 ish. Baseball <3
  19. Just so everyone know's, I have delayed the event so it is somewhat later.